Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    cdkeys.com

The key is scanned. My guess is a physical box from a weak currency country.
    in other words - shady sources.

So, is the game being rebranded Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind? Or will it still be "Tamriel Unlimited"
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    So, is the game being rebranded Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind? Or will it still be "Tamriel Unlimited"
    Not really, that's just the current expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it One Tamriel nowadays?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    ESO was rebranded ESO: Tamriel Unlimited two years ago when they dropped the mandatory subscription model and made it B2P with optional sub.
    Morrowind is just the latest expansion to ESO.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Isn't it One Tamriel nowadays?
    All the content including Morrowind use the One Tamriel system, which means you can go anywhere do any quest no matter the level.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Can someone tell me how this expansion is supposed to work on PS4? I have the base EOS on my PS4, and my account is set as the primary PS4 account. My partner plays EOS on my PS4 using his account and that works fine.

So I upgraded my account with Morrowind, thinking that anyone who signs onto my PS4 can use it. Doesn't appear to be the case. Not only is my partner not able to play morrowind on his account, it won't even let him play his account at all, unless he upgrades to Morrowind on HIS account. Which I'm not even sure will work, since he never bought the base game.

This is all really stupid, but I guess it's counting Morrowind as DLC, not as a real piece of software. I wonder if I had bought the FULL version of Morrowind (instead of the upgrade) if it would have worked differently. Any thoughts on if Sony will be able to help resolve this?

Him not being able to play Morrowind makes sense, you need to have the game on your personal account for it to work. So if you purchase and he doesn't, he shouldn't have access. It's an expansion pack.

But as for him not being able to play without purchasing Morrowind because you have Morrowind...that sounds like a bug or something. Definitely should be the case, and that's pretty poopy. Contact Bethesda support to see what they say, IMO.

honestly 2 people being able to play the same copy of the game, while having different account sounds more like a bug than anything to me, but oh well.

got my physical collector's edition today. holy hell. its gigantic. I knew it was going to be sizable, just didn't realize HOW big. and super detailed. the book is beautiful and fun to read, once you get used to reading cursive again :P (its good readable cursive though). the map is in Daedric :P honestly, physical goodies were so worth the cost... IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    honestly 2 people being able to play the same copy of the game, while having different account sounds more like a bug than anything to me, but oh well.
    I'm pretty sure that's how it works for most PS4 games. If you log onto someone else's PS4, you can play any of their games.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's how it works for most PS4 games. If you log onto someone else's PS4, you can play any of their games.
    huh. interesting. I mean I get how this would work with disks, since disks themselves are their own DRM (and otherwise rentals/used games resale wouldn't work), but I was under impression that digital games are account specific. the more you learn.

So far support has suggested making sure my partner has my PS4 set as his primary PS4, and then uninstalling it all and redownloading it. She said that might help straighten out the licensing. I don't have high hopes. LOL

But she did say that they may have more options if that doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    huh. interesting. I mean I get how this would work with disks, since disks themselves are their own DRM (and otherwise rentals/used games resale wouldn't work), but I was under impression that digital games are account specific. the more you learn.
    Xbox uses a similar system. If you have 2 xboxes (that looks so weird as a plural) and two accounts you can configure them to share games between each other by signing in on each other's xbox.

Deleted
    20GB update today and i didn't even buy the expansion D: its already 80GB (not sure if that includes this 20GB update or not, my ps4 is only 500gb

Alright, I caved and bought Morrowind (physical) on PC

Gotta admit, the first 5 hours were a lot of fun. Seems far more polished than it was on Xone or when I played it on PC a year ago.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    I had the game from launch, played the first month i got for buying the game - couldnt get into it, checked out the game when it changed to tamriel unlimited, couldnt get into it (my main, shadowblade got to level 22)

Saw Morrowind for £17 quid on non legit sources , loved the original game so thought why not - Im only playing Everquest right now (Their new progression server), and its like a totally different game to me. Started off in the morrowind content straight away on my 22 nightblade, loving the quests, game looks gorgeous and there are people everywhere!

Definately recommend trying it out if you're looking at it thinking maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Him not being able to play Morrowind makes sense, you need to have the game on your personal account for it to work. So if you purchase and he doesn't, he shouldn't have access. It's an expansion pack.

But as for him not being able to play without purchasing Morrowind because you have Morrowind...that sounds like a bug or something. Definitely should be the case, and that's pretty poopy. Contact Bethesda support to see what they say, IMO.
    Just a follow up on this ... I was able to get sony support to refund my Morrowind purchase. It no longer shows up in my purchase history. BUT ... apparently, my ESO account has been permanently flagged as having Morrowind, since I can still access all the content on my account! woot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Question time before I buy the expansion:

I'd like to play Warden (exlusively) but start in in Stros/Daggerfall as a DC character to keep expansion content for last. Am I going to miss out on something this way?

Also, a magicka or stamina build? I try to avoid group content if I can help it so just public dungeons and dolmens iirc.
    You can start anywhere you like and it doesn't mess with the flow of things. The whole game levels with you. You may need someone to teleport you to the area you wish to start in though. Usually if you ask in pub chat someone will group with you, fast travel to where you want to go, and then you select them from the group menu, and fast travel to them.

I do recommend getting the Any Race Any Faction add on. This allows you to be whatever race/class you want on which ever faction you want. It is WAY better than being stuck with just the factions races.

As for a build, this is a brand new class. So it is hard to say what the best build would be. There are a couple youtubers who are still posting the best builds.

https://www.youtube.com/user/deltiasgaming

This guy seems to be a fan favorite. You can go with his builds. Not sure if he has a Warden build though (I didn't check).

When you first start though, I wouldn't worry about it. You won't have 90% of your abilities unlocked for a while any how. Think of it like WoW. You will have all your abilities once you are much higher level. For now just play with what you feel works. You can always respec in major cities any time you choose to.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Thanks but I am not totally new to ESO. Just curious whether it makes most sense to start in your faction's starting zone instead of jumping into Morrowind at level 1 from a storyline/chronology perspective.
    From what I recall from the initial details, it won't matter. You can start anywhere you like. I believe Morrowind has it's own detached story.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Actually along that vein I'd like to ask about the other dlc. Namely the thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood. I'm just curious is there is much to them outside of joining those respective factions, like are there any quests lines or what have you that stand alone or do you have to join up to do any of them?

Its vain I know but I pretty much make and build a similar character with each Elder Scrolls game I play, one who is a Paladin of sorts. As such I don't really see a champion of the light and justice joining either of those two. I may just end up only getting the imperial city (just because my solo regen tank build demands stuff from there apparently) And the Orsinium one.

Suppose I should wait till I'm done with the other two factions anyhow (Did everything on AD, half way through EP) hopefully by then Morrowind will have gone down in price.

both the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood have a campaign you play through. Plus each one has several dailies that you can do for those factions.