Deleted

[H] Draenor - EU - <Dark Ascension> Later evening raiding guild recruiting for Legion

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to read my guild message.

Dark Ascension is currently recruiting raiders for Legion, in which we will be working with a slightly "later evening" raid schedule (22:00-01:00 server time, 21:00-00:00 UK time), Monday and Wednesday.

This raid schedule is to cater towards people who get back from work later than the usual 9-5 routine that most people have and who also appreciate time off on the weekends to spend it with friends and family.

Our current plan for WoD is to build a really strong community and have some friends to play with during the winding down phase of the expansion. This means we will not be raiding, although events are in the pipeline to complete the current challenge modes and other events outside of raiding. We may attempt some normal runs depending on the recruitment situation but this is mostly unrealistic as recruitment is quite a big issue at the moment, even for some of the more well established guilds.

Going forward into Legion, my expectations would be to clear up to heroic content with any mythic bosses being a bonus. This is within expectations of the 2 raid days and being a semi-casual guild, though this should not be an excuse to slack or not play properly as I will be focusing on quality over quantity.

You can contact me on my battle tag GrumpyKitten#2879 to apply to be a non-raiding community member.

If you are looking to raid, please apply here: http://darkascensionwow.enjin.com/forum

Regards

Deleted
    Bump for great justice