Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Mythic battering talisman, how bad?

I know this item is abysmal for brewmasters and it was a huge dissapointment for it to appear in my cache but how bad is it?

888 stam, socket and the haste proc vs a normal blast furnace door, looking for some second and third opinions if I should just de this PoS or give it a shot for something.

Quote Originally Posted by rol3x View Post
    I know this item is abysmal for brewmasters and it was a huge dissapointment for it to appear in my cache but how bad is it?

888 stam, socket and the haste proc vs a normal blast furnace door, looking for some second and third opinions if I should just de this PoS or give it a shot for something.
    its pretty horrible. i should know, i won the lottery with my mythic cache this week too

Deleted
    If it was like crit or mastery it would have been decent, but it had to be haste

Quote Originally Posted by rol3x View Post

It's pretty fucking terrible and I wouldn't use it over your BFD but I also don't ever DE trinkets during an expansion because you never know when some weird ass shit is going to happen and you'll be using the tol barad trinket for an entire expansion . For real though, we don't know what's in store for us next tier, there might be a use for 2 massive stam trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    its pretty horrible. i should know, i won the lottery with my mythic cache this week too
    Same and mine was warforged....disenchanted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Deleted
    Should still keep it. Stam can still be handy for certain situations. Worth having as backup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feawen View Post
    I like your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Feawen View Post
    Wow what a dumb move. For all you know, it could be hotfixed/changed in a patch yet. It also may have a use on some particular niche fight where stamina is highly required. Either way, whats the benefit of DEing it vs keeping it in your bag until its patched?

Seriously stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3allz View Post
    Wow what a dumb move. For all you know, it could be hotfixed/changed in a patch yet. It also may have a use on some particular niche fight where stamina is highly required. Either way, whats the benefit of DEing it vs keeping it in your bag until its patched?

Seriously stupid.
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should keep any and all trinkets/weapons you get honestly. My original main (pally) has every tank trinket you could get from ICC onwards til Mid-MOP in his bank. My monk has every trinket you could get from MOP til now just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    It's pretty fucking terrible and I wouldn't use it over your BFD but I also don't ever DE trinkets during an expansion because you never know when some weird ass shit is going to happen and you'll be using the tol barad trinket for an entire expansion . For real though, we don't know what's in store for us next tier, there might be a use for 2 massive stam trinkets.
    You mean you still don't have it just in case?

Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    You mean you still don't have it just in case?

How much of a reduction is that resistance even at level 100?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU