689 10/10 H Resto / Ele shaman LF Guild (Pushing mythic only)

I am going to keep this fairly short, so if any questions or what not after you read this my battletag is lastlegacy#1188.

I am currently 689 ilvl with resto mainspec, and a 686 ele offspec (though two slots are resto). I have 10/10 H and 5/7 M experience with this expo.
    My prior raid experience dates back to when Molten Core originally released... However, I've been playing WoW on/off since its release.
    The periods through which I hard core raided were all of vanilla... kara, ssc, and TK.. all of wrath outside of Ulduar. The first tier of cata.
    SoO up to 7 mythic bosses... and all of this expansions content.
    I played a protection warrior until mid wrath at which point I leveled my shaman and made it my main as a healer.

I came back to the came at the MoP after a 3 year break due to joining the Marine Corps. I am still active duty, but my enlistment ends this year at which point I will be going back to school for my RN. I am stationed in NC, and will be living in Alabama in a few months.
    I am 26 and married.
    My best raid times are Tue-Thur and potentially Sunday...
    I prefer anywhere from 8 to 1 am EST raid times, but I MAY be able to adjust that slightly.
    I am currently on Emerald Dream but I am open to server transfer if the fit seems right.
    But with that, which will likely be the case, I expect ZERO bench time.
    I will VERY VERY seldom miss raid night (MAYBE one every two months), if I do I will give an early heads up.
    If you over recruit and bench don't expect me to stick around.
    I also have a 90+ of every class, five of which are 100.

I am ONLY looking for guilds already pushing mythic content. I have no physical experience with any of the mythic fights in BRF, I have however read up on them, and I learn very fast, as I should having played since the games release.
    Progress is what I am looking for. If it is pushed and there is no counter-productiveness or bad leadership, expect me to be in it for the long haul.
    I obviously expect a trial run and what not, just PM my battletag with any details or questions.

On one last note, I play a ton of other games on off-raid nights / days whenever... I don't have much going on these days... Games including: SC2, LoL, HOTS, Dota 2, and H1z1. Would love a guild that has members who play other games as parties as well.
    Last edited by lastlegacy; 2015-03-25 at 01:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey,

Tempest of bleeding hollow is looking for strong healers, we are 4/7 M and 2/10 M,
    check us out at: tempestbh.com

Hey there! I am co-gm of an Alliance guild on Alleria-US called Vyndikated. We are in need of a strong resto shaman who knows their class very well. We are pushing mythic content starting middle of last lockout. I can guarantee so long as you were to show up and perform you will not be benched ever. Our raid spots are yours to earn as well as yours to lose due to not attending, not being able to perform mechanics or hps is too low. Raid times alternate weekly. Wk 1: Tues, Fri, Sun 8-11 central, wk 2: Wed, Thurs, Mon 8-11 central. Currently 10/10H BRF, 4/7M HM - mythic will fall very soon

We also have many players that connect in other games also, there are groups that play h1z1 together, theres a few that play LoL, a few that play sc2 and I'm not sure on the other ones but they do connect elsewhere. Our foundation is made up of a core of officers / raiders who have been gaming together for the 5-7 years. We do not welcome attitudes in guild, we are laid-back with progression being our #1 goal. You can view our progression on wow-progress, or you can read more about our guild at Vyndikated.com . I am open to talk most of time through-out the days. My real id is Sugahchar#1272 if you have more questions.
    Last edited by Cstew; 2015-03-25 at 05:47 PM.

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

100 Orc Warlock
    Business Class

I think you could be an excellent fit for <Business Class>. A summary of the guild can be found below and a URL to our website (where you can also apply) can be found at the bottom of this post. We're looking forward to possibly hearing back from you.

Our Progression

2 DAYS/WEEK

Highmaul
    7/7H
    6/7M

BRF
    10/10H
    5/10M

Our History

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule and meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and BlizzCon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players who have a passion for raiding and a great community, apply to Business Class today!

Our Philosophy

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest.

Our Expectations

Our experience has forged a history of achieving consistent top 3% US rankings on significantly reduced schedules compared to our competitors. We require all members to be self-starters.

1) Be viable and skilled in the different specs of your class. While you may have a primary role (healers, dps, tank), there may come times when we need more flexibility to progress on a specific boss.

2) Be prepared for raids. Always be well stocked on flasks, food, and potions. Review boss fights beforehand and have a general understanding of fight mechanics before our first pull.

3) Maintain a healthy garrison. If you are someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to play WoW outside of raids, those few minutes a day will really help you stay on top of crafting materials and epic caches.

4) Max character optimization. Always be equipped with the best enchants and gems for your gear and spec.

5) Combat log assessment. Be proactive in performing post-raid self-assessments via parse digging on Warcaft logs.

Logistics

Bi-coastal raid schedule - Tuesdays 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST and Sundays 2:30pm EST to 6:30pm EST

About the Founders

Pokeadot (31, Guild Manager) - Successful guild leader and community organizer in World of Warcraft. Consistent Top 20 World Parsing Rogue. Top 100 in US Guild Progression. University Professor & Administrator. Pokeadot#1630

Krieg (27, Performance Director) - Guild leader, main tank, and assistant raid leader of 2 Top 100 US guilds in World of Warcraft over 6 years. Senior Software Engineer. Krieg#1840

Corexar (25, Raid Coordinator) - Literally one of the best hunters in the World of Warcraft with enumerable #1 World DPS parses. Participant in multiple top 50 US guilds. Fund Accountant. Corexar#1655

Visit http://raidbusinessclass.com to learn more!
    Or Add Brotherdark#1871 with any questions.

Hello Lastlegacy,

Dropping a line in your thread and hoping to keep it concise. We are <Prejudice> on Korgath:
    7/7M
    5/10M

We're currently looking to pick up a strong healer to finish up our healing roster and resume progression in Blackrock Foundry. We've been having a hard time finding what will be our roster's final slot; though, when we do, we will be expecting to push through several bosses quickly and begin working on the more complicated Blast Furnace and Blackhand encounters. If you're interested, we can offer you a core raid slot as a primary healer with the possibility of DPS, depending on composition and needs on an encounter-to-encounter basis. If you'd prefer to heal 100% of the time, we have players capable of swinging DPS should the need arise.

Our raid times are:
    Tuesday: 7:30 - 11:30 PM CST
    Thursday: 7:30 - 11:30 PM CST
    Sunday: 7:30 - 11:30 PM CST
    We do not raid overtime.

We operate via Loot Council system with the general distribution prioritization being: DPS>Healers/Tanks

Our website is: prejudice-guild.enjin.com

In our off hours, several of our members play a variety of games ranging from MOBAs to FPS. We have a few LoL and DotA2 players, CS Go, GTA V, H1Z1, BF3/4, and many alt/fun runs for those whose primary source of entertainment is WoW. If you would like more information feel free to contact either Egregarian (EGS#1137) or Ari (Ari#1525).
    Last edited by Egregious; 2015-04-14 at 04:20 AM.

<Just Outgear it>, a Horde guild on Madoran.
    Current Tier Progression: 2/7 M HM, 10/10 H BRF LFM for mythic progression.

Recruitment Needs (not necessarily in order of need):

Windwalker Monk(Immediate need)
    Restoration Druid(Immediate need)
    Mage
    Warlock
    Rogue
    Fury Warrior

Note: Players of a high caliber should consider applying, regardless of spec/class.

Our raid schedule is as follows(players are expected to be on time):
    Tuesday 7:15-10pm CST
    Wednesday 7:15-10pm CST
    Thursday 7:15-10pm CST

Contact us:
    KrakenUp#1524 (Recruiter)
    Mastashake#1160 (Officer)
    Kraig#1462 (Guild Master)
    or justoutgearit.guildlaunch.com

Last Chapter of Zuluhed is interested in bolstering our roster with mature, progression minded raiders. We have open and competitive slots available for tanking, healing, and Ranged DPS for immediate raiding.

We're currently 5/10 Mythic BRF and 10/10 Heroic BRF, and are making solid progression on the Kromog encounter.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 8:15 through 11:15 Eastern. Invites start going out around 7:45 Eastern to get trash cleared so we can focus on the boss encounters on time. We only raid 3 nights, 9 hours a week so we attempt to be as efficient as we can be - we come to raid prepared with our strategy, and potential tweaks for that strategy, and then work on execution.

We stress a positive attitude, and we know humor is sometimes the only saving grace when you've put in dozens of wipes on an encounter, and welcome it - so long as we stay disciplined during the pull!

I'd be happy to hear from you, and I can be contacted via BNet: Wunderland#1730 or you can visit our website: www.lastchaptergaming.com

I wish you the best in your search for a new home!

Hola! Vindictus - Horde - Thrall is in search of a raider of your caliber. We are a group of fun loving raiders currently 5/7M Highmaul and 4/10M, 10/10H BRF. Raid times are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8-11 PM EST (server time).

Here's what we offer you:*
    -Flasks, potions, and food for raiding.
    -Consistant raiding.
    -Free gems and enchants for new gear.
    -A group of fun, friendly raiders.
    -A zero tolerance policy for drama

What we ask of you:
    -Know your class.
    -Know the content.
    -Be on time for raid.

We are a strong group of raiders looking to progress further in BRF and start strong in the next content. Add any of our recruiting officers on Battletag and find out if we'll be a good fit for each other.

Lissenis#1887 – Lissenis
    Funder#1160 - Funder

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    <Trinity> is a horde progression-focused raiding guild on Burning Blade. A 2 day/week progression guild to clear MYTHIC content while it is current. We are all looking to clear end-game content at 2 days per week. We believe that if you play to your fullest extent, you don't need to raid 16 hours a week.

------------------------ About us: -------------------------------------------------------
    - Formed by a group of progress-minded raiders, looking to clear end-game content.
    - We raid Saturday and Sunday from 8-12 Est.
    - Unlike other guilds, we only ever raid 2 nights/week.
    - We have a very friendly, fun raiding atmosphere and having fun during raid.
    - We are a family.
    - We strive to always play at the highest level of play
    - We are looking for active players. We play this game daily, and are looking for the same kind of players.

----------------- Progression: ----------------------------------------------------------
    - We are 3/10M Blackrock Foundry.
    - We are 10/10H Blackrock Foundry.
    - We are 7/7H Highmaul

------------- What we are recruiting: ------------------------------------------------
    - We are always recruiting skilled players, looking to push progression at a very minimal raid schedule of all classes and specs!

DPS: Always recruiting
    - Warlock (High)
    - Hunter (Medium)
    - Mage (Very High)
    - Priest (High)
    - Paladin (Low)
    - Balance Druid (Low)
    - Feral Druid (Low)
    - Warrior (Medium)
    - Rogue (Very High)
    - Shaman (Very High)
    - Death Knight (Low)
    - Monk (Low)

-------------- How to get ahold of us: ------------------------------------------
    - Add any of our officers battletag: Mayanard#1310, Sincli#1524

~ Looking forward to hearing from you soon, thanks for taking the time to read our post.

Raiding with Helmets is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid three nights a week in the hopes to progress at a respectable pace. A tight knit group of players who enjoy raiding in a relax ,fun and motivated environment. Sharing the same goal in mind, we strive for fast progression and exceptional game play. Food,potions,and enchants are provided for our core raiders. Browse the information below and if you feel like everything is a possible fit and feel free to contact me or any one of our leaders.

Current Progression: 7/7H 3/7M 10/10H

Times:
    Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday Nights 8 P.M. - 11 P.M. EST

Recruitment Needs: (665+ only please)

Druid - Restoration or Moonkin
    Mage - Fire
    Monk - Mistweaver
    Priest - Holy
    Shaman - Restoration

Exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

Guild Expectations:

As a raider, social, or even an officer of Raiding with Helmets we expect everyone to act courteous and polite to others in the guild. Everything you say in or out of guild chat reflects us as a guild. Raiders are to show up at 7:45 mentally charged and ready for progression.
    Contact Information:

(GM) - Thaseus#1993
    Raid leader - Styler#1470
    Aretsu#1272

[H] <a little too Raph> 7/7M 8/10M 3day LFM
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ittle+too+Raph
    Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday, 7:00 - 11:00PM Central Time

Interested in picking up an Ele Sham

To apply:
    http://alittletooraph.shivtr.com/ or Dom#1802
    Last edited by altR magician; 2015-04-17 at 08:03 AM.