Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    ive only had it once, and we got hammered.

seriously my map diverseness is terrible, get garden of terror way more than any other map!

I like it, especially on nova since it is so easy to roam. It is however a map that very heavily favors premades and groups that move around as 4-5 from lane to lane just mowing over poor azmodans and gazlowes trying to do their thing.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    seriously my map diverseness is terrible, get garden of terror way more than any other map!
    You're not the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    ive only had it once, and we got hammered.

Didn't they want to do something about that?

They have done I think... ive noticed a fair amount of different maps atm.

This map s both great and a pain in the ass.

Anything that can stealth, basically rules this map.. Nova and Zeratul are incredible, as they can collect gems, be hidden, then turn in at will.

For any other squishy, if you're facing one of those two, you're probably going to get ganked.

I love mostly everything about it. Except it's way too dark for my terrible eyesight .
    Last edited by Exhorder; 2015-03-27 at 07:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played it only two or three times.

I have mixed feelings on it. It's pretty straightforward, and conceptually it is interesting, but in my limited experience, the webspinners just did not seem very strong compared to other map's objective. Granted, they are three of them so they shouldn't be as strong as a single gollum, plant monster, or dragon knight. But as far as siege damage goes, it also seems less than, say, what you get out of a turn in on Blackheart's or Cursed Hollow (and those, of course, require less). On top of that, they don't have a lot of health and can be easily killed. So my impression from it -- and this could be totally wrong, as again I've only had a limited experience -- is that it's really not worth doing turn-ins after early in the game or unless it's convenient while running back from the base.

Honestly, the most strategically interesting thing about the map is really its size and the closeness of the lanes. To me that adds a lot more dynamic play options than the actual turn ins.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played it a few as Azmodan, love buffing the webspinners, that wave they cast hits like a truck.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

I've had it for 2 times so far, and it's allright i quess. Not my favourite map, but far from the worst (fuck you cursed hollow). The only thing i don't like about the map is how fast the gems despawn when you are killing the spiders. If someone is zoning you it's annoying as hell, because the gems dissapear before you can even get close to them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    I've had it for 2 times so far, and it's allright i quess. Not my favourite map, but far from the worst (fuck you cursed hollow). The only thing i don't like about the map is how fast the gems despawn when you are killing the spiders. If someone is zoning you it's annoying as hell, because the gems dissapear before you can even get close to them.
    That's the idea
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Actually, I really like the fact that it's a simple map with heavy lane emphasis, and the map mechanic doesn't completely dominate play. I've wanted a more traditional (sorta) lane-focused map since beta! Goes well with my pusher builds too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The webspinners aren't the main advantage of handing in the gems. It's the effect the web spinners have.

When you get a full hand in, the enemy team must respond by having at least 1 person in each lane. That means your team can steamroll one lane and maybe get a few kills. It's the same effect as taking a creep camp. It forces a response from the enemy team. They have to get someone to kill the camp or else a lane gets pushed. Which means that person won't be around for a team fight.

Another helpful tip on this map. Hand in early and often. You DON'T want to have so many gems that you become a target for them to stop you handing in. The more gems you carry, the greater the risk.

Deleted
    Might be a bit late to point it out now, but I do have a video-analysis of this Map on my channel.

Here's the link! youtube.com/watch?v=bjHS6ExSVO8&list=UUJhHDZttLCdRDZNVJvq8xAw

(You will need to copy-paste it. I am sorry for this, but I cannot post working links yet, as I did only start posting a couple of days ago! )

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    So much fun playing Valla on this map, just bopping between lanes and murdering everyone, wheee.

Ive been doing this on Sylvanas, and Zeratul. Zeratul is better at it though.

The main reason i think Stealthies are good on this map, is because of it being darker than others, so its a bit harder to see them approach, this goes for Sky Temple too.

You're not the only one who likes playing Squishy heroes either.

I have Master Illidan/Zeratul with both Sylvanas and Jaina now at level 9. I do also have Stitches/Arthas at level 9 too, but i haven't played either in a long while lol