Deleted

Unhappy EU server problems?

Just had a series of unsuccessful login attempts. Finally logged in to see everyone else spawned on top of me outside my garrison. Anyone else having the same issue?

7+ Year Old Account
    jup same here

Deleted
    Yeah we have had issues on and off all night.

Not so good for raiding nights like these!

Deleted
    Just got disconnected and have been trying to log in with any of my characters only to get stuck at 90% in the loading screen and then receive a message of "Character not found".

Not just you. Currently getting the old "CHARACTER NOT FOUND" for any character across all EU servers. Its dead Jim.

"everyone was spawned on top of me outside the garrison"
    "am i the only one with a problem"

The eu instance servers are broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

yes, I can not get inn at all, on any char I have on different servers, just get character not found. (EU)(Kazzak-Silvermoon)

10+ Year Old Account
    Launch night again

People kept bitching about garrison being no content so they turned garrisons off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    broken too.. damn my stay up night middle of the week and now this?! CRAP!! D: i was in the game but couldnt queue up. thought restarting the game was gonna be a good option ..

Yep, same here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't experienced this, playing on EU server myself, Argent Dawn. Unless of course it started within the last 30 minutes.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Haven't experienced this, playing on EU server myself, Argent Dawn. Unless of course it started within the last 30 minutes.
    it did. like 30-45 min ago. dont log out or change character

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post

I am free from work tomorrow and wanted to play all i night...

Deleted
    Come on guys, it's still Beta. Don't worry when WoD comes out of Beta all these problems will be fixed. Meanwhile the EU servers are going down in flames.

Deleted
    party in the server room again lol