Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Alliance [A] 2 Nights - 9/13 M - LFM Legion

< Afraid of Elementals >

Server: US - Elune PvE (connected with Gilneas)
    Faction: Alliance
    Progression:
    9/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    3/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry
    3/7 Mythic Highmaul
    Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST/Server

We are a mature raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does NOT have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience. We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

We’re looking for strong, flexible additions to our raiding roster. Though not required, we greatly value the ability to maintain an off-spec to increase our ability to field a strong raid without having to saturate our roster to do so.

If you don't see your class/spec listed, do not hesitate to apply. All competitive applicants will be considered. Logs not mandatory but preferred.

Strong interest in the following:

Tanks
    • None

Melee - Tanking OS a plus
    • Warrior

Ranged - Healing OS a plus
    • Balance Druid
    • Elemental Shaman
    • Shadow Priest

Healers
    • None

Hope to hear from you here, in-game, or at our website - afraidofelementals.com

Cheers!
    Esti (Business#1300)
    Last edited by esti; 2016-08-15 at 09:36 PM. Reason: updating recruitment

Looking for strong DPS!

Blast Furnace down!

Mythic Darmac down! Don't forget to hug your mother today!

Mythic Gruul down. Oregorger's next!

Always looking for good people/players to add to our raid team. Add my battletag if you'd like to chat!

Relatively stable patch day, what? Hellfire Assault down! Come help us kill moar bosses!

3 bosses down! Come with me about joining our raid team!

I added you.. Im Gilliath. Im a 695 holy priest. I have a little less geared Resto shaman I can play.. I was 7/7 M highmaul on my priest.. 9/10 M BRF

Kilrogg down! Gorefiend's belly really is more spacious than it seems like from the outside. :-S

Gorefiend down!

Shadow-lord Iskar is on the chopping block this week. Want me to save a spot for you in our kill shot? Then, come talk to me about joining our raid team today!

Looking for more!

Cleared out some normal for more tier and such...10/13 normal in ~2 hours - not too bad. Come chat with us about a raiding spot!

Iskar down! Socrethar is next!

Socrethar down! Rogue? DPS warrior with a prot off-spec? Resto druid? Come talk to me!

Balance druids, rogues, and healers, let's chat!

Fel Lord down!

LFM solid raiders with great attitudes and limited schedules!