Fates Glory is looking to fill our raid group with a reliable roster! Here's our situation - we are currently stuck at 7/10 normal, because we have not been able to maintain a consistent group of raiders due to scheduling conflicts. But the real problem is because we are stuck at 7/10 normal, we are not high up on the list of guilds people are looking to join. Lets be realistic, the biggest reason for raiding is to get purples right? Help us fill our roster so we can get you those purples!
Need some convincing? I can handle that. We are a close-knit group of late twenty-somethings (with a few ancient thirty-somethings for good measure). We believe in maintaining a fun raiding environment (because that is just about as important as getting purples), and there is never a dull moment with this group. In Fates Glory, we roll for blame. You accidentally pulled the boss as a holy paladin with holy prism? That doesn't necessarily mean it was your fault! The roll never lies.
Back when we weren't struggling to fill our raids we were consistently clearing all normal content and working on heroics, all while having a blast. We want to get back there, and we want YOU to get there with us!
If this sounds like the type of group you can see yourself having a good time getting purples with, feel free to add me on battle.net or message me here for more info. My btag is MiniTitan#1209. Our current raid schedule is Tues/Fri 7-10pm ST (which is PST). I look forward to hearing from you!