[resto] NNH - Noob need help

Once upon a time there was an hunter.. She love to fight with her pet by her side but her guild need an healer so she decide to retire and she become a druid.
    Nowadays the druid need your help.
    Is my first time as a healer and I have to admit that it's very nice but I need to improve.
    First of all I start play druid late so I get left behind with the item level. Our progress as guild is slow (we are 6/7 on HM and 3/? on BRF) but for us is ok in this way.

Neveretheless I love to perform better my playstile. This is my Dudu and this s my last log (I can't post any link at the moment)
    As you can see my average percentile are low (10-30) and for that reason I need your help.
    Which is my mistake? What do you suggest to change? How I can fix my percentile?
    I use mouseover macro with the Elvui raid frame, I have try Healbot an Vuhdoo but I prefer to use keyboard to cast my spell (probabily because I'm a lazy player and I use to play sit on sofa :P).

Tanks to anyone that could help me to obtain an "Happily Ever After"

(I'm Italian: sorry for my english, I need to improve also in that)

Deleted
    no logs, can't help a lot mate, just check the other resto druid that asked for help... normaly in every post its the same anwser gl on improving

Deleted
    When it only comes to getting good logs/ranks/percentiles:
    Tree + NV + Germination, perfect your maintenance stuff (harmony, mushroom, lifebloom, tank rejuvs, aggressive wild growths timing), don't dps, many gems on gear, high-int trinkets, bad co-healers, prepot int potion, good tranq timing.
    To rank even higher and be even less useful; refresh your maintenance stuff, channeled mana-pot, use mana to regrowth aggressively

Tree + NV + Germination and perfecting your maintenace stuff and tranq timing are actually good advice, and so are prepot int and infight manapot.

My 2 cents on non-mythic raiding

Ty Luru9 e Erzengel for the answer. That log are missing because I can't post them (the problem is my user right in this forum at the moment).
    I have read all the other thread, guides etc. Waiting the authorization to post link I have another big question: where I can found good weights for my item? Is that on Ask mr Robot good? Pawn's one is better? Spirit>Haste>Mastery>Multistrike or Versatility?
    Again tanks a lot

Deleted
    i think you need 10 posts to put links..

yep there are some major discussions here about Haste>Mastery and Mastery>haste, just take a lot of both and you should be fine, for the 3rd one i prefer multistrike

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    That log are missing because I can't post them (the problem is my user right in this forum at the moment).
    You could just give us the name of your character and the server. With that information, anyone can find the logs - on which site are they uploaded?

My dudu name's is "Tuttasalute" on the EU server "Pozzo dell'eternità"
    The log can be found both on Warcraftlogs.com or AskmrRobot.
    Again, tanks for the help

Once upon a time there was an hunter.. She love to fight with her pet by her side but her guild need an healer so she decide to retire and she become a druid.
    Nowadays the druid need your help.
    Is my first time as a healer and I have to admit that it's very nice but I need to improve.
    First of all I start play druid late so I get left behind with the item level. Our progress as guild is slow (we are 6/7 on HM and 3/? on BRF) but for us is ok in this way.
    First thing is to check the druid guide in this forum, it has a pretty good overview of the class. For some basic healing stuff, ElvUI raid frames are fine, I recommend Clique but keybinding macros is fine too.

Edited: Looked at a few logs. It's important to cast as much as possible. You should probably take Incarnation at your gear level instead of Soul of the Forest, since Soul of the Forest is pretty hard on mana.

If you use SotF you want every Wild Growth to be buffed with it.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2015-03-27 at 06:15 PM.

Is because I read this forum's guide that I decide to post here
    I have read also other guide in other site but I belive that this is the right place to have the best help. By the way the guide is updated for 6.03 and not 6.1 but I think that for a beginner like me this could be adequate.
    I also reading all the Restoration druid's thread stealing how much I can.

Concerining Incarnation I'll try it waiting for drop some best item that could help me with mana, especially trinket (my are horrible). Thanks for the tip

As you can see my average percentile are low (10-30) and for that reason I need your help.
    Which is my mistake? What do you suggest to change? How I can fix my percentile?
    Your healing doesn't look too bad in general. The main reasons your healing is low are 1) your item level was 20 less than the other druid and 2) you're taking too many healers (50% overheal on average for all healers on Gruul). Without changing those things, you will never get a good rank no matter how well you play.

Having said that, of course there is room for improvement. Looking at your armory, you have empty sockets, missing enchants and are wearing ilvl 640 items that could easily be upgraded.
    * On Gruul, you didn't use Tranquility (obviously big impact on HPS), you were out of mana when you died but hadn't used a mana pot, and you only used Ironbark once.
    * On Oregorger, again no Tranquility, low lifebloom uptime, big gap in Harmony uptime, looks like you completely stopped healing in phase 2 (or is there nothing to heal on normal?), only one Ironbark. Also you had 50% mana left at the end, so could have cast a lot more heals.
    * On Hans & Franz, big gap in Harmony uptime (during the time where 2 people died), also no lifebloom and no other heals during that time (disconnect?), only 1 Ironbark and Barkskin.

You should generally try to heal more and DoC less, basically heal as much as your mana permits with using Wrath as filler. Also try to get better trinkets, especially a second spirit trinket, which will also allow you to cast much more heals and less Wrath. DoC kind of works for you because you are overhealing all bosses and with the smart heal you can sniper heals from the other healers, but real healing is much better when you need to keep people from dying.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alute/advanced
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...0&type=healing