Not sure I agree with how the camera man handled this.

So before this starts I want to say it's good and all that he recorded it and they caught the guy because of it but it seems to me that maybe the guy should've helped stop it instead of just sitting there watching. I feel like he is just as guilty for not helping.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/03...passenger.wpix

You're right, he shouldn't have taped it at all so there wouldn't have been any evidence of him not helping.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    oh puleeze! Was she passed out drunk? Time to arrest all of japan commuters I guess. Still wrong either way. But the crocodile tears are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by adonty View Post
    You're right, he shouldn't have taped it at all so there wouldn't have been any evidence of him not helping.
    How long was it taped for? Did the guy just tape and that's it? You don't need tons of tape to see he was assaulting her. Where was this video posted? They just say she knew when it appeared online. Why was it online? Did the person who tape it just upload it and not call the cops?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    oh puleeze! Was she passed out drunk? Time to arrest all of japan commuters I guess. Still wrong either way. But the crocodile tears are ridiculous.
    Said she was sleeping, nothing about passed out. A lot of people do sleep on trains.

Also are you just really saying "so what if she was sexually assaulted, get over it."

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    How long was it taped for? Did the guy just tape and that's it? You don't need tons of tape to see he was assaulting her. Where was this video posted? They just say she knew when it appeared online. Why was it online? Did the person who tape it just upload it and not call the cops?

- - - Updated - - -

Said she was sleeping, nothing about passed out. A lot of people do sleep on trains.

Also are you just really saying "so what if she was sexually assaulted, get over it."
    of course i'm not saying that. But how in the hell do you fall asleep and not know you are being felt up? It's so many ways fucked up.

They're not clear in how this video appeared online... honestly if the camera person just viewed it and then uploaded it as some sort of fetish thing, he should be charged too.