Unhappy [A] 650 Combat Rogue LF Group

Hi. As the title says I'm a 650 rogue in search of a new guild to call home. I prefer a smaller to mid sized guild that will resemble a close knit family. I thoroughly enjoy a group that likes to play and chat together outside of raiding. I am looking for somewhat of an established group just looking to fill their last spot or two to begin mythic. With the right team it won't take long for me to be up to par in the gear area. I'm available every day except for Fridays and would like to keep the times between 6-10:30 CST. Late night Saturdays are no problem.

I'm not a long time veteran like most that you see around these forums. I began playing the game back at the release of 5.0. I was 6/6 H MSV, 6/6 N HoF, and 4/4 N ToES before ToT came out. I took a short break after becoming burnt out of long, and late nights of raiding. I came back just a few weeks into SoO. Took over raid leader of a guild and we were able to push to 10/14H SoO before 6.0.

I quit playing just shortly after WoD came out due to personal and computer issues. I slowly capped my lock before quitting. I came back around a month ago and decided on maining my rogue this expansion so I tried to get him to 100 as soon as possible so that I could start gearing for raid. I'm now 650 with my 680 ring and working on Abrogator Stones. Currently I'm 5/6 N HM 1/6 H HM

If you wish to chat or have any questions, please add my btag ThatGuyZyk#1535.
    Last edited by ThatGuyZyk; 2015-03-27 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Added Availability

Hi Zyk,

I will be adding you to bnet when I get home from work today so we can hopefully chat. I am not sure what your raid availability is, but <Valhalla> on Zul'jin (H) is in need of a rogue to round out our Mythic roster. Our raid atmosphere is exactly what you described - a small guild focused on raiding that enjoys chatting on Mumble and Skype on off-nights, a fun and entertaining raid atmosphere and still able to push progression while having a good time. I agree that gear will not be an issue - we just need someone who is dedicated, knows how to play their class, and doesn't die to dumb stuff.

Our raid times are Tues Wed Thurs from 10pm-1am EST so I hope that works for you. As I said, I will send you a btag request tonight, or feel free to add me if you want more info - Keyona#1221. Our website is valhallaguild.org for more information.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

~Key