Check out our Application:

Q: Do you suck?

Q; Do you speak and understand English / French Canadians?

Q: Want to only raid 6 Hours a week, have a life and still progress AOTC?

If you answered Yes to the first question <MEAN GIRLZ> is not looking for you!!

BUT if you don't Suck check us out ! We only raid 2 DAYS per Week !!! We have realm 6th heroic Blackhand Kill, and are clearing BRF in a night now !! We're all working folks but we still log in and get the job done twice a week. The problem is we need some DPS who can commit to our Hectic Raid schedule to join us so we can start doing Mythics.

Tuesday 8PM EST and Thursday 8PM EST ... honestly thats it

<Mean Girlz> - Eredar PVP

RULES: Don't be a idiot, and Don't suck at your role. If you can accomplish those then we might be a good fit.

We don't do websites because that's like having Netscape and Windows95 (ask your mom), besides does anyone really Guild Forum anymore?

Join us on Facebook Would link it if I could

Check us out on WOW Progress - cant Post Links yet

Here is a cool video of us getting the job done - Well can't post links yet again

RULES: Don't be a idiot, and Don't suck at your role. If you can accomplish those then we might be a good fit.

We use MS>OS>Xmog/DE for our loot system. (it's a very complex system, highly RNG dependent)

MSG me on BNET Heebnash#1317 or Spam Shâdra or Vachadavid in game with tells. I would create some kind of spam macro and just keep hitting it.

Thanks and Good Luck !!