Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's only bad if the tanks have no idea what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    I`m prety sure than 10 competent ppl can easly kill Blackhand in LFR
    More like five.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That being said, yes, of course it's not the only thing a tank does, but it is the most used tank swap mechanic.
    Right. My point is, tank swaps are a miniscule mechanic in WoD. They don't even factor in to most fights and when they do, they're generally an afterthought and not the operative mechanic.

WoD tanking is much more about positioning, movement, smooth transitions, resource management for personal CDs and timing external CDs to soak massive hits.

So saying "all tanks need to do on 90% of bosses is taunt when blah" is just bunk. That's all. We don't really need a debate on the topic.
    Last edited by Radish Spirit; 2015-03-27 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HiYouCanCallMeBen View Post
    Not gonna lie blackhand is probably the easiest LFR boss that you can experience this expansion so far
    this. compared to all the other lfrs in wodf this one is a complete joke sadly.

Deleted
    The fight is a joke for people that raid heroic and mythic.

It's not a joke for people that only do LFR and nothing else.

Try it on your 635 alt in a raid group composed of typical LFR players (that aren't doing normal and up) and then tell again whether it's been a joke or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    The fight is a joke for people that raid heroic and mythic.

It's not a joke for people that only do LFR and nothing else.

Try it on your 635 alt in a raid group composed of typical LFR players (that aren't doing normal and up) and then tell again whether it's been a joke or not.
    1 person can't carry 24, so i can continue to call it a joke, and call the failers in LFR shitters, opinions ftw?

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Almost as stupid as posting on the forums of a shitty game that you don't play
    Well at least it isn't 10k+ posts.
    I should try it on Tuesday to get the worst group possible.

Deleted
    Queued wednesday night, killed it on first try, took 5 minutes, 9 seconds. I did read up dungeon journal but all i needed to do was dps boss and some miniature tank. There was some mess in the ground. Thank god it was that easy. I need only 200 runes and then i can forget these fucking raids for few months, though because shitty RNG, i may need to run 2nd wing for a while for second weapon.

Even maidens were bearable, thanks for the HP nerf.

i tanked 1/3rd of it as feral, because both tanks were so god damn clueless that they couldn't even figure out that they wasn't tanking. Was in bearform for a good bit of that time. That's how little the boss hurts :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    It doesnt even knockback. Even if you get slagged, it wont kill you.

So if a tank sees the fire on the ground, it should be intuitive to move him out of it if they dont move him after the smash initially.

My friend 1 shotted it and told me it was basically as easy as Brackenspore... My experience was that I joined a group that already had 3 stacks of determination and still wiped at 4%... We got it next try with 4 stacks.. Just glad I wasn't there from the start.

Think it was the aoe stuff that covers the floor of the room that killed most.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found the hardest part being people not doing the adds on the platforms in P2. I was tanking that fight as a Brewmaster, so I just went up there myself. I found with the self healing and Guard I was able to take a good amount of them out and help us kill it on a second attempt.

Of course it is, LFR Blackhand just came out. No one knows the strat, yet everyone is flooding into groups for it.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    1 shot it last night... Was close as the slag eruption in the final phase caused some difficulties, but definitely a 1 shot

Deleted
    Just 6-manned LFR blackhand.

When i joined LFR today i saw him with 100m hp and i was like *shit* 1 wipe at 3% later we downed him with 3 dead people ...... i dont see the problem me and the other tank followed a bit of strategy not much ,also the other tank never done black hand before , so i dont think OP is actually saying the truth here and probably just wants to start something out of thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post
    LFR breeds noobs, don't expect to play with people that are actually contributing to doing the fight. That being said, it's not that difficult, you've probably been unlucky with a group.
    Pretty much I see in LFR these days is wearing Normal and some Heroic gear so I'm not really sure what kind of noobs they are, Heroic noobs maybe?

LFR is certainly easier than it has ever been in the past. I don't know how people can even wipe to the fights. I"m pretty sure I could solo heal the whole thing on my shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read this yesterday and decided to make my first trip into WoD LFR just to check it out. The damage is laughable except in phase 2. If the group doesn't have people who can clear the top things can get hairy. The tanks though literally seem to have no idea about anything. Both times I tried to help my other tank but neither one in the two runs I did could grasp it. Dps and the slags, all I can say is it's enjoy to watch. We did one shot it both times I went in there though!

GM of <Top Shelf> on Sargeras

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballrug View Post
    Pretty much I see in LFR these days is wearing Normal and some Heroic gear so I'm not really sure what kind of noobs they are, Heroic noobs maybe?
    Anyone can get that gear though, through the garrison. Besides, doing heroic isn't even that special anymore. Other than Imperator, Blackhand and Blast furnace, none of the heroic fights took us more than a few pulls.