Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I wonder if they don't want it active for when the togruta gets released. Make people level them normally and not be accessible through race change at the start. Just a thought.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I wonder if they don't want it active for when the togruta gets released. Make people level them normally and not be accessible through race change at the start. Just a thought.
    You can just race change though, right? Isn't that how Cathar worked. I could've sworn I remember seeing that available in the recustomization station.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    You can just race change though, right? Isn't that how Cathar worked. I could've sworn I remember seeing that available in the recustomization station.
    you can now but when it was released, I do not think you could. I don't think it was part of the race change options till later.
    i wonder if that is what they plan to do with the togruta?

Release the togruta, remove the 12Z boost. Gamers need to level them normally to have a max level new race. Just an idea for why they might remove 12X.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    I don't know, I mean why not keep it going permanently? In my opinion they need more positive perks to push individuals to sub and less punitive ones. One of my biggest gripes is that the whole experience of the f2p experience feels like your being punished for doing it. They have gone a long way to remove a lot of that feeling if your preferred but its still there in your face way to much. More things like this that say, thanks for playing, we appreciate it but if you sub you could get all of this! would go a long way to help that.
    I agree with you, though it seems like they have XP events fairly often. (Not always 12x, but 3x) . The only downside is I'm going to run out of alts to level soon

As it is, I really feel like a sub is worth it because not only do you get all the normal sub perks, but the cartel allowance every month.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

People still play this game?

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes they do. More people play it casually as opposed to WoW though. I quit WoW a few months ago and now I play SWTOR a few hours a week. Unlike WoW it actually has a story. End game blows in comparison, but the leveling experience is far superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambofant View Post
    People still play this game?
    Yes. I've had more fun in 2 weeks on SWTOR than all of WoD.

I find the flashpoints to be pretty fun if you go with friends. Four is a nice number.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    Thinking of reinstalling this. Haven't played since before it went F2P. Is the 12x XP bonus, an event that swings by or a permanent fixture if your a sub?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinark View Post
    Thinking of reinstalling this. Haven't played since before it went F2P. Is the 12x XP bonus, an event that swings by or a permanent fixture if your a sub?
    It is my understanding that it is for the summer only.
    edit:
    http://www.swtor.com/may-the-fourth?...kt-t-us-hp-185 The very last bullet point tells you that it ends this fall. SO it looks to be good for a couple of months.
    Last edited by jrf773; 2015-05-23 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jrf773 View Post
    It is my understanding...
    Thanks for the reply & link jrf773.