Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Verterdegete View Post
    I'm not saying that Blizzard intentionally wanted to leave a message, for the sake of message. I'm saying that the decision for Garrosh to be trialed and later be given a chance for redemption was in fact - a reflection of authors real life worldview and value system. The Celestials are supposed to be old, enlightened and wise. And their decision is in line of what the author believes is enlightened and wise stance in his subjective opinion. The author is projecting himself through them.
    I'm talking about the natural consequence of fiction being written by subjective, biased, human beings. That the universes they create "bend" to their vorldviews.
    I don't say your reasoning lacks sense, it has some indeed, but is still a wild stretch IMO. Primarily why just because some people live in a certain country doesn't mean everyone in there have the same opinion/subjective view as the government has or even the majority of population. People working on Blizzard could even lack an opinion on this particular argument and, as Kralljin sustained, they simply thought out a way to keep Garrosh alive, good or bad that it was (bad).

I have to admit though that I'm not even remotely near to North America so I have no idea how the matter is actually treated in those countries. Where I live death penalty has never been a thing in the first place, so is not a topic for which I care much about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Verterdegete View Post
    I'm not saying that Blizzard intentionally wanted to leave a message, for the sake of message. I'm saying that the decision for Garrosh to be trialed and later be given a chance for redemption was in fact - a reflection of authors real life worldview and value system. The Celestials are supposed to be old, enlightened and wise. And their decision is in line of what the author believes is enlightened and wise stance in his subjective opinion. The author is projecting himself through them.
    I'm talking about the natural consequence of fiction being written by subjective, biased, human beings. That the universes they create "bend" to their vorldviews.
    Then they also support child alcoholism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Then they also support child alcoholism.
    And to make it weirder, the one doing it is probably a lolicon. Right onii-chen ?