Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I say it again. Fuck that place with it's crappy music and fat lazybears.

I definitely preferred it to Dreanor. It felt lived in and vibrant. Dreanor feels like a lot of wasted space for crap you do once like treasures. Far too artificial and theme-parkey. It feels more like storm legions brevane and dusken from rift than part of the world of warcraft. a lot of generic orcs doing generic orc things and paths leading to another town burning down and little else.
    Its kind of like gilneas. Looks lovely but when you finish a zone you notice a lot left over you barely touched and you wont have much reason to ever visit it again.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Cataclysm proved that theory wrong... and you damn well know that's wrong what you said.
    Imo, I enjoyed cataclysm pretty much untill they released the horrible final patch.. Dragon soul.. oh god I fucking hate that.
    Edit Signature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Everything about Pandaria was great its when we moved away from that that things started to suck (5.3/5.4).
    Everything? Fish people fighting with monkey people and Panda people lecturing me on controlling my violent nature then repeatedly telling me to go and kill stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Everything? Fish people fighting with monkey people and Panda people lecturing me on controlling my violent nature then repeatedly telling me to go and kill stuff?
    Describing things in their simplest form isn't a fair description.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Describing things in their simplest form isn't a fair description.
    He said "everything".

He said "everything". There's a great deal that sucks in every expansion.
    To him, everything was great up until the moment he mention, doesn't make it any less valid of an opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    To him, everything was great up until the moment he mention, doesn't make it any less valid of an opinion.
    I was questioning whether that was really the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD had SOOOOOOO MUCH potential and it was all wasted on the stupid Iron Horde.

I seriously couldn't emphasize this more.

Savage wilds? Nah just Iron Horde.
    Cool raids? Nah just Iron Horde. Highmaul was, is and will be the "coolest" raid of WoD.
    Cool quests and storyline? Nah just Iron Horde.
    6.2, you know, jungles and all that cool possibly mythical stuf... Nah just Fel Iron Horde.

The Iron Horde has been around now for 6 major patches counting in the early Kor'Kron of 5.3. And is by far the most boring enemy we've ever had
    Last edited by Deztru; 2015-03-30 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    Panda people lecturing me on controlling my violent nature then repeatedly telling me to go and kill stuff?
    "You have the eyes of one who has seen much"

Checks kill count: 240k humanoids.

Maybe the Pandarians just wanted to be sure your violent nature is being controlled.

Deleted
    I thought the expansion theme was cool and they did a lot with the theme (asian) despite a bad reception. I like the continent a lot (couple of the later zones were a bit meh) but overall despite it's theme I played the shit out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Forest and its majesty,
    The roiling planes of Valley of the Four Winds,
    The savagery of the Krasarang Wilds,
    The looming peak of Mount-Kun-lai(?) in the Kun-lai Summit,
    The ever present Wall, snaking its way through the Kun-lai/Townlong border,
    The dark and ominous energies of the Dread Wastes.

All very aesthetically pleasing and fitting to their zones. At least Pandaria had that, unlike WoD in which hardly anything is quite.. unique for each zone and ever present.
    Shadowmoon Valley's eternal night?
    Frostfire Ridge's stoney-outcroppings and snow?
    Gorgrond had this jungle/barren wasteland thing going on, but it was always one thing or the other.
    Spires of Arrak had these spikes! If not for the large roof of leaves during most of the zone, they would actually be incredible.
    Talador was just plain. *plop* some trees! *plop* some (ruined) settlements!
    Nagrand was much like VotFW, but because it was presented with a certain contrast for each altitude (which was hardly present I.M.O.), it was the same old Nagrand from Outlands. It didn't look bad, but you would expect something special and omni-present besides Oshu'gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I have nostalgic feelings for all expansions except for Cataclysm.

Pandaria was a beautiful continent, the Pandaren as a race had alot of story and heart and contentwise there was always something to do!
    Agreed. Pandaria was far from perfect, but it was a definite improvement from Cata, and I did enjoy the lore behind the Pandaren. I also admittedly miss the legendary cloak animation.

Deleted
    I don't have hate for any expansion, I liked all of them, sure some are better than others, but fuck this.

Why does everyone "hate" an expansion when they all offered fun aspects of the game.

I have a hard time believing that people are sincere when they say that they enjoyed MoP. I have this sneaking suspicion that it's all just an epic trolling campaign designed to nudge Blizzard into making bad decisions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mosely View Post
    I have a hard time believing that people are sincere when they say that they enjoyed MoP. I have this sneaking suspicion that it's all just an epic trolling campaign designed to nudge Blizzard into making bad decisions.
    Like I said, I enjoyed every expansion. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by mosely View Post
    Ikr? It's like, it's impossible for someone to not agree with you. Those damn trolls, thinking differently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    You're the only one then OP. Most people I know really hated the entire MoP expansion and are enjoying WoD ten times more, if not a hundred times more.

I'm glad the idiotic pandaland expansion is over and will never return. If this post sounds somewhat aggresive it's because I really hated MoP.
    Well, the OP is not the only one because I had more fun during MoP than during WoD.

Deleted
    Played since start of vanilla and I don't miss Pandaria in the slightest.

What I do miss is World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkspearNeverDie View Post
    The Asian theme was what made MoP so widely disliked and non-relate-able to WoW. I doubt the age of the whimsical Panda will ever make a return. /hope

OT: The only things I miss from Pandaria are the non-pruned Classes, the nostalgia of when the Brawler's Guild was brand-new, and farming my own faction on Timeless Isle. At least you can still level through it and get almost the same experience (unlike those who miss Classic WoW), so be grateful in that regard.

As for Northrend, yeah who wouldn't miss the second best expansion WoW ever had?
    You almost quoted metzen word for word "the age of the whimsical panda"
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G