Deleted

The server's security certificate is not yet valid!

Hi guys,
    I've encountered a bizzare change with my computer.

I turnt my computer on, started playing some games. Then I had realized that the clock had fast forwarded to the next day, so I changed it back and now I'm getting the message "The server's security certificate is not yet valid!" whenever i try to access a page, i can't download anything or watch any videos. Sometimes the CSS doesn't load on a webpage, instead it is presented to me in just html code.

I've tried synchronizing the internet time zone, restating and changing the time again yet nothing works, any ideas?
    Thanks,

Verify date/time/timezone in the operating system and also verify date and time in the BIOS (if a PC).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Javelin3o4 View Post
    Verify date/time/timezone in the operating system and also verify date and time in the BIOS (if a PC).

I had a look in the Bios, and all looks normal. I was able to reinstall chrome, but now I'm getting the message: Your connection is not private, It's crashed a few times now.

Deleted
    Probably bios battery problems, how ever if it shows up fine in bios im not so sure on this

Try using this command in cmd.exe to see what time the system thinks it is compared to what time it actually is:

Code:
    w32tm /stripchart /computer:time.windows.com /dataonly

http://windowsitpro.com/security/che...-time-settings