Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

WoW community - the most whine community ever?

Seriously, it's sarting to get boring after all these years. I am not talking about the game, the game is great and at the times I have gotten bored - I have stopped playing. Guess what? WITHOUT WHINING.

Why do people whine so much? It's like they see themselves forced to play this game? If something is boring - you just stop doing it. End of the story.
    I can and will never understand why so many people seriously C R Y out loud, saying whiny stuff like "buhu blizz wääääwää i will stop sub!1!11!!!"

Guys, stop whining and get on with your lives.
    It says so much about your whiny personalities, the urge you have that you need to reach out and whine, and somehow try to 'threat' that you will stop paying? Just do it and be quiet, seriously.

It's negative players that bring down the game for the rest of us.

There are SO MANY MORE PPL that think wow is a GREAT game.
    I have played since vanilla with a few pauses.

since Vanilla, where I raided rly hardcore in my youth - This is the most fun I've had in a game since.
    WoD is GREAT.

Do you whiners even understand that most players think that WoD is great?

Do you understand that the course of life is that ppl will always remember back with a hint of "it was better in the past"
    For the love of god - if you don't like it - LEAVE. Don't cry about it, gosh.
    That's how games work. They evolve. Things change. Ppl leave, ppl come. no1 is feeling sorry YOU left, if you do, Not blizzard, not anyone else.
    Last edited by mmoc55a68f5eb6; 2015-03-27 at 09:26 AM.

Pot and kettle
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Whiners exist in every game, offline or online, and whiners who whine about whining are just as common.

Deleted
    I understand how people want the game to be constantly appealing since a lot of players have invested big chuncks of their time and life into it. But the truth is that; If you are bored of it, stop playing until a new patch/expac (or just move on to a different game). If you do not like something about it, post a constructive message to the blues, about why you are do not like an aspect of their game and maybe even make a suggestion for improvement.

Also to the people that are annoyed by "Whiners", you should understand that the ages of wow players can vary from 10 to 80 years. Understand that if a ten year old posts a comment, there is a 90% it is unconstructed and possibly whiny. But this is part of the community that you need to accept and hope these players grow out of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desraider View Post
    I understand how people want the game to be constantly appealing since a lot of players have invested big chuncks of their time and life into it. But the truth is that; If you are bored of it, stop playing until a new patch/expac (or just move on to a different game). If you do not like something about it, post a constructive message to the blues, about why you are do not like an aspect of their game and maybe even make a suggestion for improvement.

Also to the people that are annoyed by "Whiners", you should understand that the ages of wow players can vary from 10 to 80 years. Understand that if a ten year old posts a comment, there is a 90% it is unconstructed and possibly whiny. But this is part of the community that you need to accept and hope these players grow out of it.
    The best part is, these posts are made by guys that are usually in their 30's or older.
    These player will not and cannot grow out of it anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    The best part is, these posts are made by guys that are usually in their 30's or older.
    ^This.
    It seems that it's the player coming to age and can not adjust in life(?) or ingame, really.
    Times change, it is that easy.

The biggest whiners seems to be these ppl. The ones that've played since Vanilla and tell themselves that their opinions are 'wroth more'
    I hate to say it - but it's vice versa.
    It's more important what new players think of the game and try to make them stay - rather than the oldsk00lers. Because most ppl 'grow away from gaming' and the game need to adjust for a new era of players. Win new players, not make old players stay longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    A whiny thread about whiners

99% of statistics in forum posts are pulled out the persons a.., I do wonder though if this one is in that last 1% or not

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because there's so much crap to whine at, you'd be surprised.
    Example Blizzard? Way too busy harvesting more and more money, sure if they actually improved the game with the money, as every company would. Garrison, down, twice. Servers in EU also down.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzhe View Post

qft
    /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    I like wine.

Deleted
    More like WoW community = the most disgusting adulatory and asskissers Blizzard fanboys ever. Not all though, only the Bli$$ defenders.

Deleted

99% of statistics in forum posts are pulled out the persons a.., I do wonder though if this one is in that last 1% or not
    I said usually and I know a couple of the people that post very regularly are 30+, seeing we had a few discussions where age was part of the discussion (we were talking about development and QA and people actually working in that field and the fact that was brought up that a lot of these people are abit older now, im 28 my self so almost 30 ).

So yeah, it was pulled out of my arse, but it has a bit of truth to it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Because there's so much crap to whine at, you'd be surprised.
    Example Blizzard? Way too busy harvesting more and more money, sure if they actually improved the game with the money, as every company would. Garrison, down, twice. Servers in EU also down.
    A company making money, who would have guessed.

Deleted
    Yes, I know the irony.
    I was very much expecting it to be pointed out.

However I am not whining about a game I am free to pay for and free to leave whenever I want.
    I am aware of that you can pull the same line again more or less.

It's not just the WoW community, it's the entire gaming community that whines incessantly now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajjm View Post
    However I am not whining about a game I am free to pay for and free to leave whenever I want.
    But you are whining about forum topics you are free not to read...

Whining about whining is not whining, and everyone who has an opinion that differs from yours should just shut up.

Got it, thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gowron View Post
    But you are whining about forum topics you are free not to read...
    9 out of 10 posts on MMO-C these days are moany whiny posts about how that person doesnt like the way the game is going and gives his list of things need to change.

I have never posted on MMO before this shitstorm hit, but I cannot help my self pointing out the flaws in these peoples arguments.
    As I said in multiple posts, I my self quit and waiting for my replacement for my raid team but I don't feel the need to make a giant post to make things better for my self because I understand that they cannot make a game tailored for me and me alone.
    There are 10 million people ( quite abit less now ) playing this game and if enough people quit Blizzard will feel they fucked up.

The 300.000 posts every day are not helping and are just annoying the living shit out of people that want to come here to read about and talk about something they like.
    Why would you spam a forum for WoW with nothing but hate and bashing people that do like it.

Will never understand.

Deleted
    9 out of 10 posts on MMO-C these days are moany whiny posts
    And this thread is your way to remedy that?

Job well done, mate.

What annoys me the most isnt people currently playing whining, but people who have quit some years ago and haven't even played WoD whining.
    I can understand someone who is currently playing not liking the direction the game is going or how the content at 100 is a bit light for non raiders.
    Some people post on this forum all the time and they haven't played wow in years.
    Why are they at a forum for a game that don't play?
    It just amazes me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gowron View Post
    And this thread is your way to remedy that?

Job well done, mate.
    Am I the OP? no I am not.
    I am just explaining why people are reacting to the constant fly off moaning.
    I'm not trying to remedy anything, its human nature to bitch about everything they don't like.