Avidity/Kil'Jaeden/Horde 4/10 Mythic BRF Looking for Healers/Dps/exceptional players!

Avidity - mythic horde guild on Kil' Jaeden server -4/10M 5/7M Raid Schedule: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, 7:30 -10:30 pacific
    Created by competitive adult gamer's with the purpose of raiding at a high skill level with efficiency. We are a semi-hardcore US World of Warcraft guild located on Kil' Jaeden. We raid with the ambition to be among the first to kill new raid bosses on our server as well as maintain a top ten ranking on the server. We're respectful people who like to be able to joke around and make fun of each other while maintaining a raid environment that is conducive to clearing progression content. If you are looking for a guild with a relaxed, positive raid environment, that pushes content as quickly as possible, Avidity may be the guild for you.

"We're more than world of warcraft raiding guild, we are a competitive online gaming community"
    Current Recruitment Opportunities:
    Tank
    Heals
    Blood DK, Brewmaster,Prot Pally, Warrior
    -Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
    Dps
    -Melee: Rogue
    -Range: Mage, Warlock

I am interested, but you're not looking for my class/spec. Can I still apply?
    Absolutely! We value the skill of the player before the class they play. If you're a skilled player please apply!

Please visit our website's "Guild Policy" forum for more information about Avidity.

Contact us: Btags or Submit an App.
    Guildmaster: Specialop- heavyd84#1217
    Healing Officer: Beñder- bender#1837 (alt 1444)
    Melee Officer: Vanítas- vanitas#1145 (alt 0237)
    Main Tank: Brêwslee- MuscleLeche#1597 (alt 136)

- - - Updated - - -

Still have spots open!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for thoes exceptional players!
    Last edited by MuscleLeche; 2015-04-05 at 03:33 AM.

Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

Lets kill these bosses!

Interested please contact me!

Have a few position available!