10+ Year Old Account

First time since vanilla that I dont think i want to play anymore (pvp)

Just capping with friends in 2s and had a game me on resto druid friend on war nothing serious as we are gearing up so only 1600mmr game starts and I get insta killed so friend leaves so on the timer at the end it shows 1 min long.. The enemy team did 1.8 million damage. feral/spriest.

Whats the point of even trying anymore when that sort of damage that quick is possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippoflames View Post
    Just capping with friends in 2s and had a game me on resto druid friend on war nothing serious as we are gearing up so only 1600mmr game starts and I get insta killed so friend leaves so on the timer at the end it shows 1 min long.. The enemy team did 1.8 million damage. feral/spriest.

Whats the point of even trying anymore when that sort of damage that quick is possible?
    Thats 2s. in 2s its cooldowns vs cooldowns. Double dps is going to pop every single cd in the beginning. you have to pop your defensives to match that. have your warrior aoe fear them and mass spell reflect. he should be stunning the spriestand fucking his day up as you los the priest and try to survive 1v1 on the feral. ferals have ridiculous burst right now so spam faerie swarm while u run away and hot yourself. he will have to continuous swap out of form which will kill his pressure.

I just find it funny how badly they failed the "we made health pools much larger so PvP would last longer and you'd spend most of your time not at 100% and getting heals" goal.

That's a paraphrase, but Holinka basically said all of those things - the stated goal in WoD was to slow PvP down, inflate HP pools, and make it possible to see-saw back and forth.

Three months in and we're back to 15 second burst ruling the day.

I cant even play my warlock in BGs (and no, i dont give a fuck that in 3v3 they are viable - Arena is a cancer and id rather unsub than ever enter one) - any melee kills me in the duration of their CC before i even get to play my toon... and that's with 450k effective HP + a glyphed healthstone and Resolve (40% DR). Warrior charges me and i lose half my HP in two globals. Its absurd.

I cant even imagine trying to play the cancer that is 2s right now against double DPS.

You didn't CC the feral; you deserve everything you get.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the plus side, if you survive Incarnation+Berserking+Trinks, the Feral is merely an annoyance for the next couple of minutes. The warrior should be helping to cc the druid until Berserking falls off, then turning his attention to pushing the Spirests shit in. Then the druid is screwed.