Poll: Where Do You Play WoW?

Where Do You Play WoW?

Hey guys, I am doing research within WoW on how gamers "play" games for a master's thesis. This poll will aid me in some conclusions that I am forming about Asian versus North American/EU gamers. I'd be very grateful if you took the time to answer!

If you are interested in the nature of my research or would like to read the results after it is published just PM me and I would be happy to discuss it.
    Last edited by arij177; 2015-03-28 at 05:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play in my home office, where my partner usually does, too. Rarely I might sit in the living room on my work laptop but that's not often.

10+ Year Old Account
    My computer is in my bedroom. I can't imagine playing any other way.

in the basement! It is true, the basement happens to be my room in my house.

10+ Year Old Account
    My computer is hooked up to my tv in my bedroom. Would not like to go to another room just to get on it.

I have my computer in my bedroom. But right now i am sharing a 2-room apartment with my brother, i have no "choice". I would probably still have the computer in the bedroom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bedroom, have myself a little gaming corner there, hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    My mother's basement, I have my computer next to my fedora and sword collections and sit on my make-shift toilet while playing.

15+ Year Old Account
    In the living room i got a little corner where my computer is hooked up so if people at home want to watch tv they dont get disturbed by my pc screen.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Either on my desktop in my bedroom, or my laptop in bed

My bedroom. I have all of my 'media' stuff in here. Though when I move I'll probably go back to the old set up I had at my old place which was computer in a different room.

10+ Year Old Account
    From 2000-2010, I pretty much rented, meaning my bedroom was the only space that was mine. In such, I had to play in my bedroom.

However once I got my own apartment, I moved my computer setup to its own office area. I feel it's important to separate the 'computer area' from the 'sleepy area'. Both for distraction reasons, as well as light pollution reasons.

The same goes for having bought my own house as well. My bedroom is pitch black at night. No lights or anything. I have a TV in there, but the LED's are blocked when its 'off'
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I play in my bedroom with my boyfriend. I used to play alone in the living room, and each has their pros and cons, but I enjoy the company more I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    My entertainment room.

My PC, main TV, and game consoles are in there.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-03-28 at 09:50 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Heh, in my room. So I can get up in the morning and jump right on!

On the kitchen table. Because in view of tv and close to cooler and grill.