Thread: help please

help please

I purchased the new expansion and got the level boost. when boosting my hunter i seem to have lost the ability to be able to tame pets to complete my 5 pet slots. What has caused this and is there a way to get it to come back ?

moppetsragmop

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did my boost with a DK and couldn't find half the stuff I was supposed to have, fixed it by going to my class trainer. Might want to try that out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Boost characters are gradually taught new spells during the Tanaan Jungle quest experience, just head to Kadghar in Blasted Lands to start it.

By the time you have your garrison you'll have unlocked all your spells.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

When you boost it turns your character into a kind of retarded tutorial character. You gotta do stupid quests to unlock abilities and junk.

However if you queue for a battleground or dungeon it'll auto unlock all your abilities to bypass that annoyance.

That might be your problem, not sure.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Thanks guys i am almost done with the jungle thing so will see at that point otherwise will try the other suggestions.