Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Something from Arby's. Your choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxx View Post
    would you eat a freshly blown jizz load? Like fresh out the pipe and into your mouth??? I don't know if you can put a price on your pride as a man.
    A real man would not waste the protein, do you even lift?

would you eat a freshly blown jizz load? Like fresh out the pipe and into your mouth??? I don't know if you can put a price on your pride as a man.
    Why not? Seems like an easy way of making a lot of money. I think the people in Jackass would probably do it over a 5 dollar bet, and even if I find them silly, it's not like they aren't "men".

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Nothing suppressant about that.
    im cool pls respodn

I'd probably eat anything that wouldn't destroy my health right away. So like no bleach, or cleaning products, glass, or something that would cause me to choke.

On the other hand the I think the most disgusting thing I would eat would probably be some sort of side of the road animal that been laying out in the sun for a day or two. *Barf*

A car, or a boat

10+ Year Old Account
    anything that won't kill me.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

As long as it wouldn't kill me, I don't give a damn. For 1mil? Do your worst.

Hell, even if it could kill me...and it acted slowly and I had time to go to the hospital, I'd still consider it.