Deleted

[Build Help] €1000-1100 to spend

Hey there!!

as my title mentioned i'm looking for a new pc build. My own build is 3 years old, i'd like to know if there are any parts that could be re used. If this is not possible due to being to old feel free to post a new fresh setup.

Desired for?

My computer will be used for MMO's such as WoW and ESO (PVE, Serious raiding) and for my job (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)

MUST GET!!
    A good video card

I live in the netherlands

My current setup (3yo):

Motherboard - ASRock 970 Extreme4, socket AM3+

Processor - AMD FX-8120 3100 AM3+ BOX

Memory - Corsair 8 GB DDR3-1333 Kit

Graphics - EVGA2.5 D5 X GTX570 R

Hard Drive - Seagate Barracuda 7200.14, 1 TB

Case - Aerocool X-Warrior Devil Red Edt. ATX

Power Supply - OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W ATX2

I'm looking forward to you guys suggestions.

Your's sincerely,

Mick
    Last edited by mmoc475b6e9198; 2015-03-29 at 10:35 AM.

Deleted
    Have a look at this thread, the build i posted a couple days ago. Change the gpu to a gtx 970 and you're good to go.

edit: you can re-use your hdd and ram if you want to. But honestly unless tight on the budget i would leave the old pc running for a family member or anything in that manner.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2015-03-29 at 03:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Have a look at this thread, the build i posted a couple days ago. Change the gpu to a gtx 970 and you're good to go.

edit: you can re-use your hdd and ram if you want to. But honestly unless tight on the budget i would leave the old pc running for a family member or anything in that manner.

Thanks for ur reply, Kostattoo.

Yeh, I was considering the setup that you mentioned in the other post. But wanted to hear some opinions about any spare parts that could be re-used.
    Thanks for informing. I will take the fresh build, swap it to a gtx970(was my aim aswell)

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention that I have a recently added CPU Cooler: be quiet! Shadow Rock Slim

Does this one fit into that build?

cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor (€322.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 87.0 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler (€34.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (€109.90 @ Caseking)
    Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (€77.19 @ Home of Hardware DE)
    Storage: Crucial M500 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (€74.90 @ Caseking)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Purchased For €0.00)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card (€362.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Case: Aerocool Xpredator-X3 Devil Red Edition ATX Mid Tower Case (Purchased For €0.00)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic S12G 650W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply (€104.90 @ Caseking)
    Total: €1087.56
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-29 17:22 CEST+0200

The above is assuming you want to re-use your case, HDD and OS. Suggesting a Intel chip based on it's performance in MMO's. The 4790k is overkill for gaming alone, but it will allow some heavy multitasking with your work while gaming at the same time. Plus your budget allows it without sacrificing anything.The CPU cooler should fit in your case just fine based on specs, but double check first. If you don't want to re-use your current case drop the SSD and pick something that fits your fancy.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.