Any way to make client Russian when playing on and currently in US servers?

Title pretty much says it all, is there a way to make my client Russian?

Thanks for any help.

Note: I did google the subject and read some old posts or rumors however nothing told me a direct "no" or a "yes, here's how to do it".

Modified game files

Quote Originally Posted by Aleaa View Post
    Modified game files
    Can you be more specific? Is there anywhere I can read up on how to do that, resources, or videos to watch to guide me?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Weagree View Post
    Can you be more specific? Is there anywhere I can read up on how to do that, resources, or videos to watch to guide me?
    I doubt that they can, since discussing things that violate the ToS isn't approved of here on MMO-Champs. Blizzard don't have Russian language packs for the US servers.

You should have a line in your Config.wtf file like SET textLocale "enUS", maybe try changing it to SET textLocale "RU" or whatever it is

Don't you have Russian in the language settings? I do, for example.

I play on EU but there was no reason for me to pay for subscription in between the patch 6.0 and the opening of Draenor and I created a US starter account to work on my new UI. I could select Russian in the settings and play with it just fine.

No, US servers only have English, Portuguese, and Spanish.

You may change your game language to any other language supported by other regions doing this:

Close Wow client and battle.net
    Open the file WoW Directory/WTF/Config.wtf on notepad.
    Search for 'textLocale' and 'audioLocale' and change the value to 'ruRU'.
    Reopen battle.net and the launcher will download the localization for you (or when you enter in the game).

Will look like this:
    SET textLocale "ruRU"
    SET audioLocale "ruRU"