Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    ESO cos I like it
    I really enjoyed gw2 though and the pvp is awesome and what I was really hoping ashran would be like on wow

RIFT is a top mmo but just doesn't interest me after trying it

If I had the time to sit and play games all day like I used to when I was younger I'd go back to EVE online cos its master race.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I might go back to Tera, but the enchanting system and stagger mechanics in pvp are abominations.
    Yea i agree that the enchanting system is something that should've stayed in the korean version and left the NA one but oh well >.>
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I'd bounce between Rift, ESO, and GW2. Mainly because that's what I'm doing while I wait for 6.2.

Deleted
    If "WoW" is closed, i will not move to any other existing MMO. They all are very meh, compared to WoW, there is nothing even close to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either FF-XIV (subbed anyway) or no MMO at all.
    Either way I would not start raiding again if WoW closed or my current guild collapses. 8 years of scheduled play are enough.

I don't play WoW anymore but I'd pick SWToR, wouldn't be really active though. Diablo 3 and Hearthstone eat most of my time these days.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Easy, FFXIV in a heartbeat

Deleted
    Depends what my friends did.

I'd choose none. I'd move on to whatever games I could find on steam, I have over two hundred games unplayed to catch up on and that doesn't even include games I haven't finished.

Deleted
    If my entire guild were shifting and were intending to raid then I'd choose Wildstar.
    If I was going solo and just wanted something to play mostly by myself / do a few casual group things then ESO.

Deleted
    Demand my money back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    UH OH, BLIZZARD HAS JUST CLOSED DOWN WOW, OHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. What do we do!?

Okay, someone comes up to you with a fucking rocket launcher and says, ONE OF THESE MUST BE YOUR NEW MAIN MMOOOOO

Choose:

RIFT
    SWTOR
    FFXIV
    WILDSTAR
    GW2
    WOW PRIVATE SERVER
    EDIT: Adding ESO as I saw it a few times

(all have been stabilized at 1M subs to prevent population being a factor.

For me Wildstar, I think it has the best possible raiding and the most fun pvp, behind that probably FFXIV or GW2, Rift is kinda lame after the most recent xpac so I have to cross that off of my personal list.
    If it would happen, I would leave the genre. I am not a MMO fan (I am a fan of strategy/sandbox games). I only play WoW because I was hooked by its quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found EvE Online to be quite enjoyable.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tera, EVE, or Neverwinter. Those other games are shit.

*I would like to add that FFXVI isnt that bad a game, but i cant get past the whole cutesie Japanese thing it has going on.

I would probably just focus on school, work.. family... friends.... my hobbies.......

oh god

You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Swtor becuase got best way of telling story in a MMO right now and the raids are just as good if not better than WoWs.

10+ Year Old Account
    if WoW would close I think I would pick Rift.

however first a beter PC cause rift is a bit heavier then WoW.

No Tusk Club.

swtor or wildstar
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

I play SWTOR along side WoW already. So the choice is simple. I just would start putting more time and effort into end game SWTOR where as right now I just kind of randomly level up a few characters and mess around here and there in end game.