Poll: What is your favourite flying mount?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What is your favourite flying mount?

Same as the other thread but now flying-only mounts. My favourite one is most probably the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent. What about you?

Poll incoming!

I love them all but my favorite is the Green Proto-Drake.

I think probably the Reins of the Headless Horseman because it is completely silent. The constant flap flap flap sounds of most mounts can get really annoying. The serpent mounts are quiet but I never liked how they drunkenly zig zag all over the place, makes me nauseous.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mine are the mounts i made my self the Sky Golem and the turbo charged flying machine. Tho if i had to pick one it would be the flying machine.

Difficult to choose...my favourite mount to use changes depending on how "current" it is and how I feel about it due to lore or how I obtained it and such...

Right now: Felfire Hawk. I still remember sitting with 1 brown kodo, longing until the day when I would have my Red Dragonhawk, or just my very first dragon mount.

Keep going back to: Lifebinder's Handmaiden. First ever 100%-mount I got, and love her colors and the name and model.

Most commonly used on alts: Iron Skyreaver. Using it much less now than at the end of MoP though since I thought I'd be flying with it IN DRAENOR, where it was made, but alas...seems we're not flying this expansion. At least they should have the decency to not sell more flyers in the store/add more of them as boss drops or achievements...

The purplish netherdrake and the Iron bound proto-drake are the ones I constantly use. After I got invincible I thought I would use that as my main mount, but nah went back to netherdrakes after a bit.

Definately the Skyscreamer.

Onyx Netherwing Drake. This is the only one I have used on my main since the day I got it.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

invincible for me

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Red flying cloud.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

7+ Year Old Account
    Invincible.

Super detailed, it was Arthas' mount ( I'm a huge WC3 fan), and it's an undead, bat-winged horse. 'Nuff said.

I have always loved the Cenarion War Hippogryph.

Violet Proto Drake, finished that about 2 or 3 events after you could have been able to finish it.

Nether rays or headless horseman, depends really how i feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Druid Swift Flight Form..

I'm surprised Invincible gets any votes; Yes, it's super rare, but it's also super fugly... It's in my top 3 of ugly mounts in the game....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I like the jeweled panthers, they're small for easy maneuverability into doors and don't make any obnoxious sounds. I have each of the four colored ones and try to match them to each alt's transmog. (It's just a shame they don't come in orange and purple, too)

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying red cloud thingy from MoP is my favorite, just because it's not very big.

Deleted
    Icebound frostbrood vanquisher for the DK for sure

Deleted
    I would love an invincible but hearthstone mount in shadowform is love.