Gruul Mythic - Rushing Streams vs. Conductivity

Hi all. Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Rushing Streams vs. Conductivity for Gruul mythic. I know Rushing Streams is the preferred talent in 90% of cases, but I'm wondering if anyone has played around with Rushing Streams on Gruul and how that turned out for them.

Also it might be worth taking into consideration the 10% fire dmg reduction on an additional target for Inferno Slices or Flares. So far I've been using conductivity on the melee group and sometimes throwing one on the ranged group at random (as they are spread), and it seems to be working out okay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Went with Rushing streams on our kills. Don't think conductivity would be that great. Only part of the fight I feel can lead to annoying deaths is during or after petrify where you need to spread, so in practice Healing Raid might not even heal more than few players, whereas RS will make your totem heal more during that phase (if you aren't using HTT at that time) and potentially save you. That phase also doesn't last long so prolonging Healing Rain doesn't seem appealing to me. Only 'constant' damage there is, even though it also drops is fire debuff, but think damage from it is a joke anyway.
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

For Heroic Gruul i think conductivity works great. My group uses 3 camps for Mythic and we aren't all stacked on the groups and fireball movement + petrify, just to much in and out of my healing rain.

Rushing streams for mythic imo.

I gave conductivity some run but ultimately didn't find it that useful. The damage the group is taking during the slice phase isn't steady enough to make conductivity really shine, and during the enrage (or w/e it's called) people were frequently moving out of it. Gruul also isn't a particularly long fight, so dropping HR a few extra times over the course of it is unlikely to strain your mana too much.

it might make more sense if you only use two stack groups, but rushing streams still seems like it would be more useful

It depends on the strat. It works pretty well with 3 groups strat if everyone stays in melee ranged however I think most people decide to fuck off and hunters like to hug the wall the entire fight so you barely get anyone it your rain. So if you can get your hole group in it for the full duration it's great for the DoT ticks otherwise just go rushing streams.