First Homosexual experience and after

Hello everyone, I'm John. I'm in a weird situation right now and I could use some advice on what to do next, but for that I need to tell you my story.

It began two years ago when I moved to another state to go to college, I started living in a student house, didn't know anyone but I was really happy, living alone was a new experience to me. Cooking my food, doing laundry, paying my bills. One week in I meet this guy, Fred, he just moved from the same state I did and is starting college this semester as well, we get along pretty well and soon become friends.

Skip a month or so and I'm smoking weed for the first time, Fred bought it and we are smoking together, we talk a lot, I play some temple run on my smartphone and we cook something because we are starving ( this moment will come up later ).

First semester goes by, second one starts and Jane moves in to the student house, Jane is amazing, shes crazy, beautiful, hot, feminist, and bisexual. By this time Fred and I are best friends, he spent some time in my parents house during vacations and friends start saying we have a bromance.

Fred and Jane start going out, Fred likes her but Jane is kind of a free spirit, she and I get along pretty well, now, when I said she was crazy I really meant that. One day Fred comes talk to me and says " Dude, Jane wont stop bothering me about something, you know how everyone says we have a bromance right, so someone told her that, and now she is begging me to make out with you and her ".

All right, Jane is awesome, right now I don't live on the student house anymore, have my own apartment, and she lives next door, we make out sometimes but nothing serious because she's Jane.

Going back to the past, Jane kept insisting on this 3some and Fred and I kept ignoring her and laughing it out, we were both straight. Past a few weeks Jane is going out with another guy and Fred won't accept that so they break up, he asks me to go out with him, we go to a club, we are drinking and he starts making out with a blond girl, I leave him alone and go smoke, then, I meet this awesome girl, green eyes, redhead, loves movies and video games, ok I'm sold, after some talk we kiss and she goes off to buy us a drink.

Fred shows up and starts talking about Jane and her crazy ideas about the 3some, and then out of nowhere, Fred kisses me, we are both drunk, and I kiss him as well. That's it. We go back home like nothing happened and it stays that way for a few weeks.

We are having a party at our house and everyone is very drunk, I'm sitting on the couch with Jane and her new guy and we are talking about game of thrones, Fred shows up wasted, sits on the couch and says " John, I have something I need to tell you, remember that first time we smoke weed together and you were playing temple run? I wanted to kiss you right there. "

Jane goes crazy, she's like jumping and celebrating and Fred gets mad, he says " I'm not gay, I just have crazy feelings when I'm drunk or high ". He goes up to his room and shows up the next day not remembering anything he said at the party.

At this point in time, I'm already going out with guys as well, and I tell everyone that I'm bisexual, I guess all what happened with Fred showed me I didn't need to play the I'm straight act after our kiss like he was doing.

Fred starts dating this new girl, Alice, but we still have that kind of bromance we had before, but now I'm openly bisexual and he is straight, after some time I kinda get tired of it, I don't know if I was clear enough but we kind of have this sexual tension between us, but where I am open he is safe behind his " we are just very intimate friends, I'm straight. " thing. So I put an end to it and we stop seeing each other for some time.

I'm not living in the student house anymore, I'm at my new apartment, Jane lives next door, the semester end and I go back home, one of my friends sends me a message " Fred's dad just died, he had a heart attack", I send him a message, he's very sad even though he was raised only by his mother and we start talking again.

And here is where I am now, Fred slept here yesterday, I'm lying if I say I don't have feelings for him, but he is still with alice, and I don't know how to act next.

Man up and tell him how you feel. The end result may not be all that you want, but the air needs to be cleared. If there is no reciprocation - then ease off on the contact - at least for now. You are the most important person in this scenario.

As for Fred? Well, sooner or later he's just going to have to accept that those "Crazy feelings when drunk or high" don't come from no where

Alcohol is usually refereed to liquid courage. It basically breaks the limiters we place upon ourselves. What Fred feels isn't just a spur of the moment drunkness it's something he probably is afraid of.

Your feelings will eat away at you if you don't tell him and if you guys separate you'll never get the chance again and it will get worse. No matter the consequences you should tell him how you feel. If it goes good he might be with you, if it goes bad at least you got your feelings off your chest. Alice is irrelevant.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sexuality/Gender identity isn't an allowed topic on this forum.