Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    i rather just level up a toon nowadays cuz once your lvl 98 + got castle 3 upgrade. you get a free increase a pet to lvl 25.

so with another toon i get tons of gold income + i get to lvl up a pet .

easy.

Deleted
    I personally prefer the Pandaria tamers over the WoD ones because of flying. There are 11 fights, with the head and the small bufffood (25%) it's in 5 fights: 1 > 11 > 17 > 21 > 23 > 25. There are two tamers where you can start with a level 1 pet (Aki and the earth elemental), on Aki you can even use two if you want to. I usually go to level 21 and do the rest with stones.
    In addition, it's a nice way to level. It's clearly not as fast as normal leveling, but when I'm doing them I might as well do them with a twink. I gain approximately 40% of a level for those 11 fights with the Garrison flask for +20% exp (no BoAs).

Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    i rather just level up a toon nowadays cuz once your lvl 98 + got castle 3 upgrade. you get a free increase a pet to lvl 25.

so with another toon i get tons of gold income + i get to lvl up a pet .

easy.
    Takes a hell of a lot longer to level a toon than it does to level a pet. And that "free" upgrade cost you something like, what, 10k gold at minimum order to build that lvl 3 garrison and do all the required upgrades and such?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/battle_pet_breedid I use this addon for my battlepet breeds, it shows the breed of my pet and also all the possible breeds available for said pet. As for your second question, I would recommend the mechanical pandaren dragonling. It counters magic but not only that, but it's also really amazing pet overall and easily obtainable through engineering.
    Ok, thanks, I'll look into this addon. as well as the Mech Panda Dargonling - easy to get and can use decoy + thunderbolt at same time (unlike other engi pets).

As for the Pandaria tamer leveling path, I'd have to check my pets for counters - I can get a pet to level 20 from 3 draenor tamers (Gargra/Ashley and Vehsarr or Taralune) Cimre is a bit tough if you dont have the right counters; Not tried Tarr yet. However, you can boost many pets if you have counters to pets in the vale of eternal blossoms or in FFR/SMV battles finish really quick.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2373/pe...zation-and-you

My guide for doing all Pandaria, Draenor, and Outland (Cataclysm and Northrend forthcoming) pet trainer dailies where you can carry a leveling pet in every single one.

Quote Originally Posted by emidas View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2373/pe...zation-and-you

My guide for doing all Pandaria, Draenor, and Outland (Cataclysm and Northrend forthcoming) pet trainer dailies where you can carry a leveling pet in every single one.
    I've always meant to write up a guide with the strat I use. Very similar to yours there, nice work.

IIRC the Beasts of Fable only give the same XP as a regular level 25 pet battle, as do the garrison dailies. When I was power levelling pets I just focused on the Pandaria and WoD grand masters. I forget if the Northrend and earlier GMs give bonus XP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    ^ Agree with this, that's my way to do it aswell!