Weird UI bug, which addon is the culprit?

I mouse over the glyphs and no tooltip is shown, and I can't change them out. I have to reload UI.
    Sometimes it happens 5 minutes after I launch the game, sometimes an hour, so I can't tell what is triggering this to happen.

this shit is very tiresome, here's a list of potential culprits.
    Any insight would be great, ty.

Addons:
    Auctionator
    Autorepair
    Badboy (blocks spam from trade chat)
    Blessed (paladin mod to display sacred shield button)
    BlockChinese (spam blocker)
    Dominos
    Macro Toolkit
    Masque
    Master Plan
    OmniCC
    Postal
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    Skada
    Tipsy
    DBM

afaik thats not an addon issue. it's in the stock UI. have yyou tried going into Interface\AddOns and deleted the Blizzard_ folders?

Edit: the achiev thing happens to me when i randomly DC (elavator boss hurr hurr) and log back in quick again)
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-03-30 at 11:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I get that same bug, but I don't have any of the same addons as you.

Try StrataFix. It's not tied to a specific addon, but the taint that they cause, making the default UI elements appear below what you are trying to click. I used to get those too in the past, but haven't since.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2015-03-31 at 12:03 AM.

that's pretty neat. gonna install it just to have "incase" something occurs. or hopefully with this installed, "not occur" hurr hurr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Yeah, I installed StrataFix a while back when TSM kept putting the background layer over all the widgets for me, and it made that problem vanish. It's a nice, invisible bugfix; that and !BlizzBugsSuck are two of my favorite addons -- invisible, make things better, win all round.

I'll try StrataFix, !BlizzBugsSuck, and look through my Blizz folders then. Thank you guys.

BlizzBugsSuck isn't going to fix this problem. It does fix some other annoying problems, though. Sorry, should have been clearer about that.

You can just delete any folder starting with Blizzard_ and wow will recreate them next time it runs, FWIW.