Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do wear glasses, I program at work and the better part of my day is spent on the computer. My eye sight is actually terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

I don't need glasses for normal day to day (see: never) so no I do not wear glasses when I'm on the computer. I've thought about gunners in the past for kicks, but they're expensive for probably close to zero return.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    I don't need glasses for normal day to day (see: never) so no I do not wear glasses when I'm on the computer. I've thought about gunners in the past for kicks, but they're expensive for probably close to zero return.
    If you spend an exorbitant amount of time on computers (us programmer types, people with desk jobs), you'd probably get more return than that. Gunnar focused on gamers, but CVS is a problem for some 70% of people who use computers regularly. Gunnars and other similar glasses have been shown to relieve a few of the symptoms that come from harsh light and from glare/reflectivity, so I'd bet a chunk of people would get a benefit from them.

I always wear glasses unless reading in bed, in which case I just set my kindle to a larger font size

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm nearsighted and have a astigmatism. Yes, I wear glasses at my computer.
    That's hot. Can I get your email gurllll

I see allot of people at work that almost hit the screen because they refuse to wear either glasses or contacts...

ONe guy is so bad that he has glasses and he head-bumbs the screen almost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah all the time when I'm at home. It's not totally necessary for me to wear them but it certainly makes it a lot easier to read things especially when I'm on WoW. Without my glasses I would be squinting so much I would get a headache.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm nearsighted and have a astigmatism. Yes, I wear glasses at my computer.
    We're eye-buddies, also nearsighted and astigmatic. And yes, i also use glasses.

Since I'm nearsighted to the point where I can't even see things sharp that are more than 15 cm away from my face, yes I'm using glasses.

More importantly! I have a question for you OP:

What color are your bathroom tiles?