Deleted

[A] Awakened - 2 Days/Week Progression Raiding

Hi there!

I am the founder and Guild Master of <Awakened>, a guild we started in 2009 on Chamber of Aspects. We've also resided on Vek'nilash for quite some time but decided to move to Lightbringer around the end of Mists of Pandaria. We're quite happily settled down here with our Mazrigos friends, and we've found us a good home!

Our ultimate goal has always been to mix the social side with the raiding side of this game, to prove you can in fact have a great bunch of people to raid with at a competetive level whilst still enjoying the atmosphere and friendship you'd normally find in a social guild. We keep an age limit of 18, however I'd say the average age in our guild is somewhere around 30. We're always more than happy to take on new social members regardless of skill level, but keep in mind we're a raiding guild in the core and that's where our main focus lies.

Raid Information
    We raid two days a week, Monday and Thursday 21:00-24:00 server time. We also organise social/alt runs on offdays, Wednesdays tend to be the usual pick for these! We use lootcouncil and Team Speak to communicate during raid hours. Our motto is progression raiding without the hardcore hours!

Raid Progression
    Highmaul: 7/7
    Highmaul Heroic: 7/7
    Blackrock Foundry: 9/10
    Blackrock Foundry Heroic: 5/10

Class Need
    Tank: 1 Warrior / Monk
    Healer: 1 Paladin / Monk
    Melee: Closed
    Ranged: 1 Mage / Shadow Priest / Shaman / Warlock

Our ideal applicant knows his/her class inside out, is fully enchanted, gemmed and glyphed, knows her/his rotation well and does the homework when it comes to boss encounters. We will expect you to strive to perform at your very best and be able to at the very least keep up with the rest of the raid crew. You're not required to be at this level straight away, if you're new to the raiding scene but willing to learn and put the required hours in, you'll still make a good candidate for our team.

If you'd like to know more about us don't hesitate to contact myself(#Miria2753) or any of my officers; Cahya or Argentôrn. Head over to our website for a look at our community at: awakenedlb.enjin.com.

Best Regards,
    The Awakened Team
    Last edited by mmoc37de1689e9; 2015-03-30 at 11:20 PM.