Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How To Lose Face Fat ???

Hello,
    I got a quite lean body even I go to gym regularly. But, the problem is I want a sculpted Jawline! Is there anyway to get rid of puffy cheeks???

cosmetic surgery

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    cosmetic surgery
    This^ or you need to lose more fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chew gum, lots of gum.

Deleted
    Lose more fat.

Less snacks more hours at the gym. It's not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by sanufdutta View Post
    Hello,
    I got a quite lean body even I go to gym regularly. But, the problem is I want a sculpted Jawline! Is there anyway to get rid of puffy cheeks???
    If you are actually quite lean already....nothing you can do without cosmetic surgery. There is no way to target a specific area of the body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Deleted
    Several options;
    - Lose more fat
    - Roids
    - Cosmetic surgery

7+ Year Old Account
    If losing fat doesn't work.. That's the way the nature made you, buddy

I asked myself the same question a year and a half ago and I did some Googling and found a few ways to help. Aside from exercising and eating less fatty foods you can chew gum or do any of the other various exercises that they mention here. Personally I prefer to do the X-O and the cheek lift ones. You don't need to waste your money doing any sort of surgery. Just do the exercise as often as you'd work out a certain muscle group every week and you'll see a difference just like with other exercises over time. Hope this helps!
    http://www.wikihow.com/Lose-Weight-from-Your-Cheeks

Same way you lose belly fat, lose more fat.

There is no way to lose fat in a specific area, your body takes fat from all it's surface no matter what exercice you do, it'll eventually dig in your face enough... odds if you get slim enough to have a 6pack, you'll be fat-free in the face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Easy, always wear a hood and mask and tell people who ask why that you are the leper. Not only they won't see face fat, they won't care about it either.

Deleted
    It's been said already in the thread, and yes I actually read the posts in the thread who would've thought it, but there's no such thing as spot fat reduction.

You diet and your body decides where it comes off.

The only other option is cosmetic surgery.

This chick that'll deliver pizza, tight body on her, face chubby face. It's annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Run, swim, jog, walk.

Endurance exercise, aerobic and anaerobic, 2 or more times a week and have a healthy varied diet.

Lose more fat and get in shape. There's no such thing as targeted fat loss, at least naturally, you can achieve it with peptide usage and local injections, but that's not the smartest thing to do.

And lean body is quite subjective, I always hear dudes saying they are like 10-14% BF, cuz they feel so or their scales say so or whatever, and what I usually see is sorta 20% BF with fat rolls here and there. Until you get DEXA or at least ADP performed, stop talking about being lean. In most cases you're not T_T I also learnt it hard way, lol...

Checked the OP date, necro... Wrien, y u do dis?
    Last edited by ls-; 2015-06-28 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    I knew I forgot face day.

Get doctor advise. Doctor suggest you about best medicines and treatment.

Deleted
    To lose fat, your caloric intake must be lower than the amount of calories required to maintain your current weight. Calculate your macro numbers and start counting calories.

chewing the gum, just kiding.