Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Also to add to the list Runescape3 & Old Runescape (2007) version is alive and well. Both putting out content at a good rate and community driven as well. At lease for Old Runescape they will not put in any content that the playerbase dose not approve of.
    I still play Runescape 3 and they are updating from a java client to c++ soon, which will really improve the graphics.

Current - https://gyazo.com/5f43a0dd0531b0a4cfbf5d6bdbf3ea6f
    New client - http://i.imgur.com/hcldu73.jpg

The new client is estimated Beta in a few months with a full release near the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    SWTOR does chop things up a bit with the paid expansions and the fact that non-subs can't do rated BG's and nightmare raids (IIRC), but I've no clue about Rift/ESO, as currently both games provide 100% of in-game content for free.
    I agree with you about swtor, it has restrictions (too muchs?) for the F2P players. What I dont agree with, is saying that subbing makes "subscribers vastly overpowers". If you are interested in raiding, than yes, you might have an edge on the gear. But you have to raid for that, and get the gear. You dont get "overpowered" only by subbing, and I might be wrong, but I dont think the majority of people are actually raiding. So someone who is a sub but doesnt raid will be just like a f2p person (same about the pvp). Also, a f2p person can buy a raiding ticket (or rated bg) on the cartel market, get in a raid, and get the gear too. Its not like he has no access at all to that content, he just need to pay a few bucks.

Yes subbing in swtor gives you an advantage, but I wouldnt say it makes you vastly overpowered by any means. Its not like once you sub, you get 15% more hp/damage/heal power.