Lightbulb Socializing Operator

Hi fellow MMOC members!

While reading a lot of brilliant log analysis & advises, I never posted my guild logs.
    We are small community, playing since USA beta together. We are international & reallife, because of 11 years old we have halflike of 40+agers, so when we managed to own imperator hc 3 days before brf - it was mostly surprise.

Now we are 4hc in brf (with core 7-10hc in pugs) & started to try our second tierred boss, operator.

There are our logs from 5 tries. I came only on last 3 of them, though, & we did some progress (due to first two wipes )
    worldoflogs.com/reports/6oyh422grm81cfwf/details/8/?enc=wipes&boss=76906 (I can't post links here...)

I know most things about us in common, but.

We have two great mages & two imba hunters, 2 arabians, 1 icelandish, 1 russian. I'm not sure they can cooperate on world-glish language without errors

Any advise how to improve their rotation, to manage their moves (without fanaticism, they are rl ppl with kids/work/wife's aggro) - would be very appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbull View Post
    Any advise how to improve their rotation, to manage their moves (without fanaticism, they are rl ppl with kids/work/wife's aggro) - would be very appreciated.
    oh

um

well then

press buttons harder

10+ Year Old Account
    W/O looking at your logs if Thogar is giving you fits because of communication issues then the easiest way to do it would be to ensure everyones BIGWIGS or DBM has the trains indicator front and center so they know where the next train is coming from. The next step is to ensure that everyone knows when the Firemender and Man of War comes out they are kill priority the rest is just pew pew boss and dont get hit by trains while ensuring everyone knows where to go on the split phase.. there isn't anything more to it than that on Heroic. Also, and I hated it but Thogar Assist add-on could help your more English challenged players
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

10+ Year Old Account

Have they all read up guides on icy veins and similar websites?

press buttons harder
    I'm pretty sure they breaking keyboards

W/O looking at your logs if Thogar is giving you fits because of communication issues then the easiest way to do it would be to ensure everyones BIGWIGS or DBM
    M8, it is everything ok with Thogar movement. We just lack in dps done. Last 3 attempts were ended after 2nd split.

Have they all read up guides on icy veins and similar websites?
    I helped mages with it.

What percent is the boss when the 2nd split happens?

15-20% may be.

Get ranged to stop dpsing cannons and dps boss instead. Run bombs out to the sides.

You will gain 10% damage on boss, the rest would have to be people not flasking/potting or doing rotations incorrectly.