Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    As someone who just spent the last two days trying to deal with a miscarriage and then watching my wife take this medication and then 2 hours later expel my dead son or daughter I am amazed at how low Republicans sink sometimes into scaring people.

Does this asshole understand what a missed miscarriage is? Maybe he should look it up before lecturing to women what they can and cannot buy from the federal exchange. Republicans need to look in the party and figure out what the fuck is this cancer infecting the party and expel it like a leach into the ground and stomp it out until it is dead.
    That's awful :'( I'm sorry you two had to experience that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Because reasons.

Like how it would cost fewer tax dollars to just make contraceptives and abortion free than to deal with the myriad of social problems from unwanted pregnancies.
    Are you arguing him or being facetious? If you're arguing, it seems to be you share his point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Technically abortion is reversible...you just go get fucked again.
    Oh, I thought you ere going to say shoved the baby back in and add Miracle Grow

Er, so if you tell women abortion is reversible won't that encourage them to choose to abort?

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Holy stupid Batman we've found us a retard!

seriously...how do these idiots get into office??
    Because millions of idiots vote them in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It's like they want women to be hurt so they can get an easier shot at banning abortion outright with shit like this... What the fuck even... I don't.../ulcer

Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    Stupid tag on but I'm all for the govt not paying women to have things like birth control, I mean tax dollars should go to things that further the community not fix your one night stand while you were drunk. Now if the woman has the baby then cool tax dollars can go towards that because subjective or not it's furthering the human race and helping the public in ways.
    Lots of unwanted babies = tax burden... "one night stands" aren't the only way this can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Surely they can't ban the women from a federal marketplace?

Something something constitution or?
    But it is illegal for federal tax dollars to fund abortions. Its why no such health plan includes abortions, yet they all are required to include OBGYN visits and birth control pills. That includes men and women incapable of getting pregnant. The article clearly points out that any woman who wants abortion coverage must personally pay an extra fee for that coverage. For all the money Planned Parenthood receives, not one penny can be used to fund their abortion services under federal law.

The article also points out the fact that its widely disputed that the fee is actually sufficient to cover the cost of the procedure. No government plan like Medicaid funds abortions. They also point out in the article that any tax subsidy a woman receives is possibly a violation of the law as its helping to fund the ability to afford that extra fee.

In no way getting into the rats nest that is the overall abortion debate, simply pointing out facts you seem to have no knowledge of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    But it is illegal for federal tax dollars to fund abortions. Its why no such health plan includes abortions, yet they all are required to include OBGYN visits and birth control pills. That includes men and women incapable of getting pregnant. The article clearly points out that any woman who wants abortion coverage must personally pay an extra fee for that coverage. For all the money Planned Parenthood receives, not one penny can be used to fund their abortion services under federal law.

The article also points out the fact that its widely disputed that the fee is actually sufficient to cover the cost of the procedure. No government plan like Medicaid funds abortions. They also point out in the article that any tax subsidy a woman receives is possibly a violation of the law as its helping to fund the ability to afford that extra fee.

In no way getting into the rats nest that is the overall abortion debate, simply pointing out facts you seem to have no knowledge of.
    And I appreciate it.

I'm glad that we don't have such a backwards system and have actual healthcare for women in the U.K.