Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Demitorn View Post
    I live on a pretty wide street and i was pulling out of my driveway, backwards, and was stopped to turn my wheel so i could turn to avoid the car to my left that was obscuring my field of view. When i looked to the left when i was coming down the driveway i saw nothing in sight. as i was turning the wheel i got hit in the driver side back corner and completely turned sideways. I was still on our side of the road though. the opposite lane was still open for another car to pass by. Before the car hit me i was straight, after i was hit my car was completely sideways. The car that hit me kept going after i was hit and eventually stopped down the block. Which makes me think that they didnt even try to stop. Both of the air bags in the persons car that hit me went off. There is an intersection right 3 house down from my house and a school around the block, which puts me in school zone, and the woman said she was coming from her house that is around the block so i believe she turned onto the street which i believe gives her time to see me as i was stopped on my side of the street. Her front was pretty smashed and my tire was flat and the hub cap was off. Who do u think is at fault here? Also the woman said she did not have her driver license on her and she even went home and couldnt find it. I got her information and the cops came and i guess they got the rest of her information. She said she did not want to settle this personally cause she said it was 100% my fault.
    Did you get any tickets? Did the other driver?

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I let Jesus take the wheel every time I back out my driveway.
    Tradewind your post is surprisingly on target with the perfect amount of sarcasm that accurately portrays how bad the OP is.

But how can u say i pulled out on her when the time i traveled inbetween me being able to see ( and her not being there) and not being able to see was literally 1-3 seconds. If im already in the street sitting there stopped getting ready to turn and she hits me and then what i can do
    You have to back out really slowly and look behind you. Your fault.

OP the more you speak in this thread and have no pictures to present the more I think you're a bad driver.

10+ Year Old Account
    But how can u say i pulled out on her when the time i traveled inbetween me being able to see ( and her not being there) and not being able to see was literally 1-3 seconds. If im already in the street sitting there stopped getting ready to turn and she hits me and then what i can do
    Was it her fault your view was restricted? Of course not, so you not being able to see her is your issue. If you can't see what is coming due to other vehicles, then you're taking the risk of nobody coming, once in a blue moon that risk backfires. Hey ho, shit happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    shoulda just made fun of him for his Clockwork Orange hotpants.
    Never seen that movie, but I saw him refuse a child an autograph because the kid did not have £20 for it, fuck him.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is up to the police and the insurance adjuster to determine, not the internets.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |