Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    It's funny you should say that, since yogg + 0 was first killed on jul 7 and ICC came dec 8, which is 22 weeks, you have 25 people in raid, and probably lot more in roster.
    There was a tier between ICC and Ulduar :P. Also, I just counted weeks the raid lasted. Nothing about first kills.

Suffice to say, having to revisit "old" content to get everyone their due reward is sort of sucky. I'd much rather have mounts worked like Tribute to Immortality, and granted everyone the mount.

I'm annoyed as hell at the nerfs. We just got there 2 weeks ago. Had 1 raid day on the boss then the nerfs came before we got back there. Annoying as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    There was a tier between ICC and Ulduar :P. Also, I just counted weeks the raid lasted. Nothing about first kills.

Suffice to say, having to revisit "old" content to get everyone their due reward is sort of sucky. I'd much rather have mounts worked like Tribute to Immortality, and granted everyone the mount.
    "Sucky" though isn't really relevant when trying to see what Blizz will do when we know they've done the opposite in the past. I believe heroic rag was only being killed for under 20 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.