Deleted

Question Which boots to use? HELP :P

Hello dear fellas

I'm currently using Cavedweller's Climbers ilvl 691 - 221 Int Crit/Mastery (HC WF) vs Inferno Breath Sandals - 241 Int Crit/Multistrike (Mythic)

20 int vs 144 mastery, is it worth it? Since I suck with simcraft, no clue how to use it, so I let you genius help me out here, you guys love it, I know it! =D

- - - Updated - - -

No one?

Deleted
    I'd use the climbers for both Arcane and Fire but I've been wrong before.

Deleted
    how is that 20 int vs 144 mastery, you also get multistrike from the inferno breath sandals. So I am having a simliar "problem" than you do. I got the boots from highmaul mythic warforged which are 691 with haste/mastery and I also got the 700ilvl boots from BRF with Versatility/Mulistrike. For me it is really close but when I sim my character the 700ilvl boots win by a really small margine.
    So my guess would be that for you also the Inferno Breath Sandals are the better choice, but if you want to be sure you have to sim your character.
    hope this helped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    I'd use the climbers for both Arcane and Fire but I've been wrong before.
    Just to clarify, if you're cleaving as fire then the cavedwellers will outpace inferno breath by a mile. If you're singletarget fire then the sandals should be very slightly better and for arcane, again the sandals should be very slightly better.

691 gruul > 700 darmac > 685 gruul