Several HC Kills same week counts towards cache?

So ive been away for about 4 weeks and need to activate my caches again. Can i like pound 21 HC bosses and activate it straight away or do i actually need to wait 3 weeks before i can get it again?

afaik you can kill gruul 21 times in one week on heroic and that's enough. had some guys kill kargath on alts repeatedly and they got higher cache. but as the numbers weren't quite confirmed back then, not entirely sure if they were eligible anyway, but I think that works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kaib View Post
    afaik you can kill gruul 21 times in one week on heroic and that's enough. had some guys kill kargath on alts repeatedly and they got higher cache. but as the numbers weren't quite confirmed back then, not entirely sure if they were eligible anyway, but I think that works fine.
    It worked that way for Highmaul missions, but they changed it for BRF missions.

Highmaul: 15 boss kills. (you can kill kargath 15* in one week and have it)
    BRF: 21 loot eligable boss kills (you need at least 2 full clear on two different weeks, plus one boss kill in the 3rd week)

But what exactly do you mean by "activate caches again?" The missions should just trigger every 2 weeks from the 1st time you started it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post

BRF: 21 loot eligable boss kills (you need at least 2 full clear on two different weeks, plus one boss kill in the 3rd week)

But what exactly do you mean by "activate caches again?" The missions should just trigger every 2 weeks from the 1st time you started it.
    Need to have at least one follower at 660 ilvl to trigger actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post

It keeps popping even if i dont do any HC Kills?

Your BRF mission will pop when you upgrade 2 followers to 660 ilvl. It's not connected to your Highmaul mission. Since you'll need at least two weeks to be eligible for the mythic box (cuz loot eligible bosses) just go ahead and upgrade the followers. Get the heroic mission for some upgrade while you wait out the 2 weeks. This ofc assumes you clear 10/10 otherwise you'll need more than 2 weeks and 1 day.

P.S. 8 mythic highmaul kills also make you eligible for the BRF mythic cache.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    Loot unique kills.

I must've confused you. I played the first few weeks of BRF and got my mythic cache - went onto RL for +1 month and just got back. But there's no brf mission, so i wanted to "reactivate" it asap. I was under the assumption that a BRF mission only popped once you had 21 kills and 2 or 3 weeks had gone from the last time you got one. So since the time had passed but i didnt have any kills to account for during those weeks, i was wondering if i could just massacre some HC kills and force the cache. Or have i misunderstood how it works completely?

Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    I must've confused you. I played the first few weeks of BRF and got my mythic cache - went onto RL for +1 month and just got back. But there's no brf mission, so i wanted to "reactivate" it asap. I was under the assumption that a BRF mission only popped once you had 21 kills and 2 or 3 weeks had gone from the last time you got one. So since the time had passed but i didnt have any kills to account for during those weeks, i was wondering if i could just massacre some HC kills and force the cache. Or have i misunderstood how it works completely?
    Im doing HM+BRF missions on my alts that never even done dungeons or raids.
    So someting is wrong for you.