Ko'Ragh heroic help

Good evening everyone,

I am the MT of a guild currently finishing up Heroic Highmaul and looking to shift our focus to BRF full time.
    I am having a really difficult time with Ko'ragh. Specifically the Volatile Anomaly phase.

Sometimes it goes off without a hitch. Other times...well...not so much. My problem seems to be that while I am waiting on the 3rd group of adds to spawn, I'm holding onto the first 2 groups. I end up taking so much damage from the 6 or so anomalies that by the time I have them all when I run through the suppression zones, that kills me. Often I never make it to the suppression zone.

Here is a link to the logs of our most recent attempts:
    askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/76d5e22a-2f00-4f83-9c59-9b0243b84bd8/boss/koragh/heroic#be=overview
    And here is my armory:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Kessmonster/simple

Any help is appreceiated. I fully understand that this may be my own fault. Im trying to spread out my CDs so the damage I take isn't so detrimental.

Typically, the first time the boss phases, its good. The second time he phases, its still Ok. The third time he phases it ends up being a trainwreck. Or, if we manage to dispatch the adds sufficiently, the boss tosses the arcane debuff on our other tank right away and Im hard pressed to get over to taunt even with Death's Advance.

All advice and ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance for your time! (Sorry about the links, wont let me post them as links until I post them a few times).

KM

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    seem like you been hit by Overflowing Energy, u have to do beter kiting on the debuff, or make shure u dont get him by the other tank while he kite. Overflowing Energy increase physical damage taken by 100%

dps got to kill these add faster or at least, before the tank who dont have the add duty got the debuff,

if dps can't manage to kill add fast for it, just kite the boss while the tank got the debuff, and focus on finishing the add. before going back into the boss

alsoo, in all youre try, an total of 58.1% of orb hit the ground, that alot of damage taken by the raid. got to work beter on soacking the orb, Priest seem to be the only one who do it. gonna need to have more player on this duty.

finaly, dps seem a bit low for the item level, got to push on them a little, the highest dps was the warlock on most try, and he only did about 55% of what he can do, the raid's dps average is about 30% of what they supose to do at their item level, maybe a little checkout of what you could do beter

wish i could help on dps, but i'M only master at DK.

for armory : enchant amulet/cloak will increase youre performance, dont use anti-magic zone take purgatory. this will help ya survive more then the magicshield, if purgatory turn on, use deathpack to come back alive

good luck!

Heinouka.
    Last edited by Heinouka; 2015-04-02 at 06:44 AM. Reason: editing for armory

It's been a bit since I did Ko'ragh, but don't those adds do magic damage? Definitely use AMS when picking up the 2nd pair to smooth damage and use your rune tap stacks for the final 3, with a grip onto a stun totem in a circle if it's available. Also, if you can get a circle directly in the middle it helps a LOT with picking up adds, because the melee can effectively AOE them when they spawn since they spawn in a circle. Also, remember you have army of the dead to help soak some of the damage, but that only really works when paired with a circle in the middle.

Overflowing energy isn't the arcane debuff. It is the orbs crashing down so it is irrelevant. The adds phase is surely the most brutal for tanks cause if you end up tanking all or most of them the incoming damage is overwhelming. The adds deal magic damage on their melee attacks so you cannot mitigate with your armor or blood shield. So, you will need to make good use of your cooldowns and ask for externals. Also, make wise use of AMS since that ability will pretty much negate all damage from adds (since they melee for magic damage) and will also help you cross the circles safely because during its duration you will be immune to the Silence effect allowing use all of your abilities.

Good luck onwards

Deleted
    Expel Magic Shadow...... between 20-33s average duration on everybody apart from you.. 2 resto druids, alternate tranq and it will drop most prob by the end of the cast

You also need a 2-3 man rotation for soaking orbs, as its currently on the priest doing it, DPS "seems" kind of low, and you might struggle because your running 3 healers with only 10 people, but without seeing other fights its hard to say

I Cant work AMR Properly but your 2nd resto druids healing is poor as well [681 ilvl struggling to get above 20k], progression way back when(~3 month ago) 4 healing 16-19man I did between 30-50k with 20 less ilvl[and no 690 ring or BRF Spirit Proc Trinkets] @683 now I would imagine 60k+ would be possible depending on healer comp

8% Lifebloom uptime, 80% Harmony, Using soul of the forest (@60) as a talent and only cast swiftmend once, using doc (@90) and not casting wrath, doesnt use tranq & dispells arcane magic: fire which could result in raidwide damage, and as a ranged is totally not needed as it has something like a 5yd range
    Last edited by mmoc0f35fe6efc; 2015-04-02 at 11:58 AM.

Don't use AMS for add damage. Use it to get into a suppression field. Refresh bone shield before each set of adds and make sure you are using all cds available. You won't need them at any other part in the fight.

First set: IBF with rune taps until the third set, then move to suppression field and AMS into it while aoeing
    Second set: Ask for externals with rune taps and ams into field
    Third: repeat first set