Your thoughts on ROCCAT

I purchased my Razer Naga 2014 MMO mouse in Sept, been having issues with it for a few months that I THOUGHT was not the mouse itself. I first thought it was drivers, then USB port then the lack of mouse pad on my crappy desk... well I now have new drivers, diff port used, new desk and finally a gaming mouse pad.. its the damned mouse and because I got it refurbished it only had a 3 month warranty. I am still hoping they will help but am not holding my breath. So I was looking at other mice in my price range that are a step back as I never was able to fully make the transition to the mouse keybindings on the special buttons.

These are two mice I found that look to be decent but I have never heard of the company even though I am seeing some good reviews. I would like to know if any of you have tried these.

http://computers.woot.com/offers/roc...ref=cnt_wp_6_5

http://computers.woot.com/offers/roc...ref=cnt_wp_6_9

thank you in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stay away from Roccat. Their mice are probably the worst from the known brands that i ever experienced. While i worked in retail, i had to repair/exchange more units than we sold.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Don't have a Roccat mouse, by I do have a Roccat MK Pro mechanical keyboard and it's pretty fuckin good.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Biernot View Post
    Stay away from Roccat. Their mice are probably the worst from the known brands that i ever experienced. While i worked in retail, i had to repair/exchange more units than we sold.
    thank you, I did some more digging online after your post and I think I am going to pass on a Roccat with only a 3 month warranty.

I guess this is a "bit take as you find".

Of course this is only my personal experience and I have had a Kone+ since they first came out (several years now, can't remember). I love buying new stuff and would love to buy a new mouse but this one won't break. My next mouse will be from Roccat.

(Just my experience, sure others have had problems with Roccat (& other manufacturers).)

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a Roccat mouse, first gaming mouse I brought, Loved it! Untill after about 2months it literally caught fire, the wires just as it goes into the mouse, one day just lit up..that was fun, lol, Now I have a Razer Taipan, Which is quite nice^^