Thread: Ambush!

Ambush!

How cool would it be for a rogues ambush to cause fear for a second or two.. Even though rogues do have high cc, I feel they lack everywhere compared to a warrior which has literally every form of cc on short cd's.

People would whine and say "Rogues are OP yadda yadda". Rogues can stun lock for a good amount of time and I think their fine on their CC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    People would whine and say "Rogues are OP yadda yadda". Rogues can stun lock for a good amount of time and I think their fine on their CC.
    They would whine because it's true. At least CC wise they're already on the stronger side.

And make mobs run away from you when you hit them? :P

If they improve the Rogue talent trees I would love to get an AoE stun...

Sure we have a blind.. On a 2 minute cooldown and sure we have cheap shot.. That can only be used when in stealth.. Then we have kidneyshot which has a chance to miss if not used directly behind someone and if it does oh well who needs 5 combo points anyway amiright lol. I'm not saying we're not strong just saying it would be nice to have our cc come full circle like everyone else's has.

- - - Updated - - -

It only makes sense too . You're being ambushed, wouldn't that scare you? lol :P

Just make it do more than wet noodle damage, that way, when it crits it might fear the target IRL.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Do we truly need more random, arbitrary suggestions for "improving" the game? And come to think of, this is not even the official forums.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    I want what I'm killing to stay put. Fear sounds terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

The cc is already good. It has a good possible idea to it but too many people would cxomplain for blizzard to do it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosity View Post
    Sure we have a blind.. On a 2 minute cooldown and sure we have cheap shot.. That can only be used when in stealth.. Then we have kidneyshot which has a chance to miss if not used directly behind someone and if it does oh well who needs 5 combo points anyway amiright lol. I'm not saying we're not strong just saying it would be nice to have our cc come full circle like everyone else's has.
    Yes, but you can Blind+Sap, Kidney+Sap, Cheap one target, garrote second then stun, thats the reason why rogues have strong cc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosity View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It only makes sense too . You're being ambushed, wouldn't that scare you? lol :P
    u forgot sap gouge and garrote

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    I want what I'm killing to stay put. Fear sounds terrible.
    Couldn't agree more on this.