View Poll Results: Is Bill Cosby guilty of rape in your OPINION?

Voters
162. This poll is closed
  • Yes

83 51.23%
  • No

79 48.77%
Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Bill Cosby "Your Opinion" Guilty or Innocent

Not being a lawyer going by just the elements and your OPINION is Bill Cosby guilty or innocent. If you think he is guilty of rape what should be his punishment?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Where there is smoke there is fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not guilty.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Not guilty.
    Any particular reason you feel this way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

feed him to the Sharkticons!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    My opinion is that he is guilty. I do not see how so many women can make up stories like that.

Sad, but just goes to show that people are not so simply black or white(morality wise).
    Yep I agree actors are not always the roles they play. I think he is long since been guilty like Robert Durst but I doubt his Health will survive a trial.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    No, and I'll be honest. It's because I don't care. I dont follow celebrity bullshit, I dont care what one person's doing on the other side of the country while hundreds run free on the other. I grew up with Bill and laughed with him so in the mean time with absolutely no evidence to support my stance on it, I'm going to assume he's innocent until absolutely proven otherwise.

Meanwhile, I'll also keep my biased opinion out of arguments and debates and refuse to offer justification or counterpoint to anything, because for all I (or any of us) know, it could go either way.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    No, and I'll be honest. It's because I don't care. I dont follow celebrity bullshit, I dont care what one person's doing on the other side of the country while hundreds run free on the other. I grew up with Bill and laughed with him so in the mean time with absolutely no evidence to support my stance on it, I'm going to assume he's innocent until absolutely proven otherwise.

Meanwhile, I'll also keep my biased opinion out of arguments and debates and refuse to offer justification or counterpoint to anything, because for all I (or any of us) know, it could go either way.
    you dont need to be convicted in a court of law to have a correct opinion of someone.

Questions like this are...crazy...to me. It doesn't matter what our opinion is, all that matters is what the evidence shows.

I'd like to think that someone like Cosby is innocent, but I'm not naive enough to believe that just because someone is a nice guy on screen, that they can't be a reprehensible sack of shit in their personal life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Any particular reason you feel this way?
    Why does he need to justify it, you don't expect the "where there is smoke there is fire" guy to justify his opinion either?

On topic. No idea and don't care either way. Let the law system sort this out.

The question will one day be answered...did he forcibly put his zoopzoop in her zubbitybopzap?!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know. What's the evidence? I had heard there was something going on with him and rape allegations, but that's all I've really heard.

It's just like the Michael Jackson's nonsense. Did you believe he was innocent?

It's also down to who of the alleged victims are lying and who are telling the truth. The first one to come forward probably has the most credibility while the rest have less and less as time goes on.

I'm also a dude, I have the mentality that if something like that were to happen to me, I'd say something about it, not keep it under wraps for whatever it is, 20-30+ years. I think the victims all hurt their own case for waiting so long, but that's just the thought process of a guy who never had to face sexist/racist oppression.

He's probably guilty, but that doesn't change my opinion of him quite frankly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Drown him in a pool of jello.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Innocent until proven guilty, no matter what the accusations are.

if it was like 5 people then maybe hes innocent, but cmon the number is like 15... that many fucking people aint lying and if they are all lying to get you in trouble, then you a pos human being anyways and deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty, no matter what the accusations are.
    only in a court of law.

My opinion is they thought it would help their acting gigs and when it didn't they cried rape and have been since it "happened". The whole idea that he's been paying them this own time some hush money doesn't hold water because he's not worth the amount of money it would take to keep this all under wraps.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

No evidence other than he said she said. Soo why not have an no idea impossible to make an assumption option?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    My opinion is that he is guilty. I do not see how so many women can make up stories like that.
    Money. It worked for Evan Chandler and his son who got 8 figures out of Michael Jackson by accusing him of child abuse. Similar accusations haunted him ever since.

I don't have a clue whether or not Bill Cosby did or did not rape anyone. and I don't see what anybody's uninformed opinion is worth.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.