Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'd never be able to use the money or thing I wanted knowing how I got it, so no, wouldn't do it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    First thread in years that fits the Off-Topic page.

10/10

/salute

@op

I would not.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    Absolutely not!
    And people who would don't care of anything but money, I mean to kill a loved one for money is despicable.

No. But I would likely give up everything to save them.

Hell no! What kind of drugs you on? I would never in a million lifetimes kill the person I deeply love (my wife) for anything in this god-forsaken and shitty life... Even if I want a lot of things, I would never do anything to her. She is my lifeline and my will to stay alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    No, I wouldn't kill my girlfriend.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, no way would I kill my best friend for anything other than something approaching omnipotence, in which case I'd just resurrect him after I'm granted said power. A true friend to me seems almost as rare as a billionaire.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Billions of dollars? absolutely no chance of being punished for said crime?
    Yes.
    Guess im evil, but in terms of the "greater good" I feel with enough money i could make this world and everyone's lives better, easily.