Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love Greece I don't care what anybody says they have a lot of stones. Lol why not why can't they demand 300billion. I wonder what the face looked like in the room when this was asked for.

I love you Greece. Never give up on the dreams.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    As German I agree with that.
    If anything then we can bash the current Greek administration.. Certainly not Greece and all it's people.
    This, also.

America is dancing with some of the same devils the bankrupted Greece.

Denial of the true causes of economic destruction, politician lawlessness and corruption, hatrid of capitalism leading to uncompetitive markets, a "fuk da poleeze" mindset and admiration of rioting, massive government operated dead entities, tax evasion, and political pandering through misdirection to keep bad people in power.

Will we be next? Never say never.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trimeris View Post
    Hmmm...

This was interesting: "Tspiras went as far as suggesting Greece could start confiscating German assets if Berlin refuses to pay."
    He could do that...
    Little one can do against that. or....
    What he means is to confiscate property in use by German businesses in Greece.
    In other words he confiscates some property, and in exchange loses the desperately needed investors.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I love Greece I don't care what anybody says they have a lot of stones. Lol why not why can't they demand 300billion. I wonder what the face looked like in the room when this was asked for.
    Because March 18th 1960

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    America is dancing with some of the same devils the bankrupted Greece.

Denial of the true causes of economic destruction, politician lawlessness and corruption, hatrid of capitalism leading to uncompetitive markets, a "fuk da poleeze" mindset and admiration of rioting, massive government operated dead entities, tax evasion, and political pandering through misdirection to keep bad people in power.

Will we be next? Never say never.
    No it will never fucking happen and the idiots predicting that shit have only ever been consistent at being wrong. Like people predicting the end in 2012!

They can have it for all i care, but then I want the credit back that bavaria granted greece 190 years ago, which was around 1933333 golden gulden and 20 kreuzer, with the current rate of gold plus interesst of 190 years they might want to be carefull what they start.

10+ Year Old Account
    The topic isn't exactly new btw.
    Just the amount of money keeps getting ever higher..

http://www.worldcrunch.com/debt-cris.../#.VSSp2ZOS-8A

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Where are all the other EU nations in this? Seems like it's just between Germany and Greece. France and Italy have anything to say or are they just lying low until it blows over?
    Italy has already paid the equivalency of around 105 million US dollars to Greece in war reparations. Remember, Italy was part of the axis of evil until 1943 when they got rid of Mussolini.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    They can have it for all i care, but then I want the credit back that bavaria granted greece 190 years ago, which was around 1933333 golden gulden and 20 kreuzer, with the current rate of gold plus interesst of 190 years they might want to be carefull what they start.
    Dayum.... Didn't think of that...
    That would be enough to subsidize a new pure football stadium for Nuremberg with some 30+ millions state funds.
    We still have that multi purpose arena.

Deleted
    The topic isn't exactly new btw.
    Just the amount of money keeps getting ever higher..

http://www.worldcrunch.com/debt-cris.../#.VSSp2ZOS-8A
    It´s funny cause i just stumbled across an article from 2013 in which they demand 162billion. It´s hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's time to kick Greece of the entire EU, and NATO. Also encourage Turkey to take over all of Cyprus and the other disputed islands for good measure.

And maybe even suggest to Russia to annex Greece, if Turkey doesn't want it.
    While the notion becomes more tempting each day, neither russia nor turkey want it as a whole probably. While erdogan is a crazy mother fucker, he is not that dumb that he would tie this boulder to his ankle and russia can't affort it either. Selling out their country to russia/china also won't bring the greek people long term happyness.

- - - Updated - - -

Dayum.... Didn't think of that...
    That would be enough to subsidize a new pure football stadium for Nuremberg with some 30+ millions state funds.
    We still have that multi purpose arena.
    Given the around 9g gold per coin with 35€/100g exchange rate and the 4% interest rate that was usual at the time we'd be looking at something like over 900 billion. I'm sure we can build a couple of stadiums with that after we've fixed the whole infrastructure of the country.

Everything, that could be said, was already said by other posts.
    Greece, wtf?

Deleted
    Germany is slowly invading whole EU and enforcing their dictatorship but this time on economic level since they failed last time on military level. I think soon time will come to repeat what we did the last time Germany tried to enforce dictatorship and enslave everyone: "Carpet bomb the platform" and put up some walls around it. Unfortunately Greece is not the only country that Germany is trying to silently "buy" by making it her debt whore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    It´s funny cause i just stumbled across an article from 2013 in which they demand 162billion. It´s hilarious
    Lol I just love the beauty of their audacity to even ask. Kind of the Rob Ford of the international community.

Greece: Germany why don't you give us 300bilion

Germany: Why?

Greece: because fuck you that's why!

UN: Greece was that really necessary.

Greece: *Takes off head set and turns off mic*
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2015-04-08 at 04:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Given the around 9g gold per coin with 35€/100g exchange rate and the 4% interest rate that was usual at the time we'd be looking at something like over 900 billion. I'm sure we can build a couple of stadiums with that after we've fixed the whole infrastructure of the country.
    lol....... you opened a new can of worms, which I dodged with Nuremberg.. It's in Bavaria.
    Munich giving that money to Berlin? I'd like to see that happen.. Maybe they share it "generously" by giving 25% to the country.
    Greedy assholes the Bavarian govt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zumba View Post
    Germany is slowly invading whole EU and enforcing their dictatorship but this time on economic level since they failed last time on military level. I think soon time will come to repeat what we did the last time Germany tried to enforce dictatorship and enslave everyone: "Carpet bomb the platform" and put up some walls around it. Unfortunately Greece is not the only country that Germany is trying to silently "buy" by making it her debt whore.
    Aren't you a chippy little fellow... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    This chart makes no sence if you look at it more closely.
    How can France consider itself to be the most arrogant and at the same time the least arrogant?
    Same thing with Poland considering Germany the most trustworthy and least trustworthy at the same time.
    It can only be one or the other, not both.
    Statistics. If you have only 2 options you will either have a 50:50 split or the scale tipping in either direction. If you have multiple options and you are not looking at the absolute majority (which there likely won't be one) you can have 30% saying one thing and 30% saying the opposite and it still be true if all others don't pass that mark.

I thought this was a troll article...
    This for reals?

lol....... you opened a new can of worms, which I dodged with Nuremberg.. It's in Bavaria.
    Munich giving that money to Berlin? I'd like to see that happen.. Maybe they share it "generously" by giving 25% to the country.
    Greedy assholes the Bavarian govt.

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't you a chippy little fellow... lol
    Pretty sure all the individual states already resigned their fiscal stuff to the country in that regard. I'd rather not see seehofer getting his grubby hands on it though.. but I guess even he won't be able to make that much money vanish in his party's pockets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Lol I just love the beauty of their audacity to even ask. Kind of the Rob Ford of the international community.

Greece: Germany why don't you give us 300bilion

Germany: Why?

Greece: because fuck you that's why!

UN: Greece was that really necessary.

Greece: *Takes off head set and turns off mic*
    -Repeat two years later with 500billion