Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Language. I would very much enjoy being able to personally read and understand scripture in its original languages.
    This. I would love to be able to read/speak most any language.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Women. Then I would finally understand what they mean when they trow another fit over nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Women. Then I would finally understand what they mean when they trow another fit over nothing.
    We got a winner!

Politics so I could relay to middle america that indeed corporations are not people or friends and taxes are way more nesscary than you having five 50 inch tv's to watch JR race on sundays after church

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    No it won't, it will all be created by a machine. Considering a standard 100 hour linear game takes a 1000 people and 4 years to make, a full and realistic virtual reality would be impossible for humans to create.
    Someone will have to create the machine tho, so I'd probably choose programming.
    Considering there is already some automation with todays 3d programs, I think you are mostly right, most of it will be created through a machine, though not all of it, since we will likely want to create something that the machine by itself cannot create. In that case, and they will be frequent, 3d modeling becomes an asset.
    Last edited by Sole-Warrior; 2015-04-08 at 01:28 PM.

Music, easily.

To be able to dig so deep into a musical world that I can earn money off of it and not give a hoot about anything else.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Languages, would be really cool to know a ton of languages

Quote Originally Posted by Alasuya View Post
    Considering there is already some automation with todays 3d programs, I think you are mostly right, most of it will be created through a machine, though not all of it, since we will likely want to create something that the machine by itself cannot create. In that case, and they will be frequent, 3d modeling becomes an asset.
    Check this out:

Everything has been randomly generated and it's stored as a function so when a player goes there, the game creates it from the function. This allows them to create trillions of different planets (functions) and yet it doesn't take a significant amount of space or effort.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2015-04-08 at 01:50 PM.

General IT and Programming.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a difficult question because there are so many things I'm interested in. Playing guitar, archaeology, astrobiology, video game design, computer technician, being an artist (as in drawing and painting), acting in movies, directing movies, story writing (either for books, movies or games), carpentry, blacksmiting, car mechanic. I think in the end though it would be astrobiology or archaeology. Video game design has been and still is my dream job but with the way the game industry is these days I'm not sure if I want to continue on with this dream. Video games have changed so much and mostly for the worst since I was a kid back in the SNES/N64 days. Things were simple, games had had more creativity and art put into them which was what made me want to become a video game designer. Today the video game industry is so corrupt anymore. Companies today only think of the money they can make instead of just creating a game filled with passion and creativity and making something truly awesome. With astrobiology and archaeology there's just so much to look forward to. For astrobiology you're studying life on other planets and moons. I could just think of how fun it must be studying planets, moons, and stars that are light-years away from us and just imagine the day when you find life on another planet or moon. Archaeology is just as exciting. I could be Indiana Jones in real life but without the action. Going into caves and uncovering lost ancient artifacts, graves, or exploring ruins of a lost civilization and learning about the past just seems so exciting to me. Like a true real life adventure.

So yeah astrobiology or archaeology. One of those two.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2015-04-08 at 02:52 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexual advances
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Check this out:

Everything has been randomly generated and it's stored as a function so when a player goes there, the game creates it from the function. This allows them to create trillions of different planets (functions) and yet it doesn't take a significant amount of space or effort.
    Very interesting, I will look into this. Though people would probably like to narrow down the category as to what they would like to create, as they will have the desire to personalize some of their creations. An example would be: I want this world to be covered with buildings in the Rocco Baroque style, but with gigantic ring shaped cities like Coruscant of Star Wars" or "a Jupiter sized planet of just oceans with 3 KM high waves, and they may want to get even more specific. A program with highly advanced randomly generated tools would vastly accelerate the creation of such places. This is exciting stuff.

I think I will pick programming if given the hypothetical option.
    Last edited by Sole-Warrior; 2015-04-08 at 04:21 PM.

videogame development directing actually feel im already great at that.

Rocket Science/Complex Mathmatics/Aeronautics for sure.
    Last edited by Daethz; 2015-04-08 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robotics Engineering probably, either that or Artificial Intelligence design or something along those lines.