Deleted

[Balance] Fix my DPS!

Hi I am new to balance and have basically just picked it up a few weeks ago for our alt run but nonetheless I wish to improve where I can.

I do not have everything enchanted to max yet, since its a fresh alt but I will asap when I go Heroic.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YK1ZDrahztJ4jH3w/

My char is Tungens, the is a heroic Blackhand kill in those logs that doesn't belong there :-)

I do not have 4P yet :-(

I know I sometimes overlap Starfire when switching into solar.

Hope you guys can point out some flaws and maybe give some Talent advice for some bosses.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tungzten View Post
    Hi I am new to balance and have basically just picked it up a few weeks ago for our alt run but nonetheless I wish to improve where I can.

I do not have everything enchanted to max yet, since its a fresh alt but I will asap when I go Heroic.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YK1ZDrahztJ4jH3w/

My char is Tungens, the is a heroic Blackhand kill in those logs that doesn't belong there :-)

I do not have 4P yet :-(

I know I sometimes overlap Starfire when switching into solar.

Hope you guys can point out some flaws and maybe give some Talent advice for some bosses.

Thanks

Incarnation/Euphoria.

Changing from these will net you max +-5% dps.

On mythic with my raid comp inc/euphoria is the best spec for every single fight. (I do boats on maidens)

Rotation wise (looking at gruul), everything seems fine. Try and save your starsurges for lunar, instead of using them in solar. (Only surge in solar single target when you cap on charges.)

Essentially when you switch from one eclipse to another, you can think about simply as you wanting to cast whatever spell will land closest to 0 balance energy.

All I could see.
    Last edited by Bunnychaser; 2015-04-08 at 07:34 PM.

Deleted
    I have been using Inc/Euph for every fight so far, but some ppl told me BoP will be better for AoE fights like Maidens/Thogar/Blastfurnace.

As far as SS charges, I trie to keep at least one charge for lunar. Is it better to use 2 charges per Lunar?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tungzten View Post
    I have been using Inc/Euph for every fight so far, but some ppl told me BoP will be better for AoE fights like Maidens/Thogar/Blastfurnace.

As far as SS charges, I trie to keep at least one charge for lunar. Is it better to use 2 charges per Lunar?

Thanks
    Using one would be optimal, but it's impossible unless you're extremely unlucky with procs.

Maidens, BoP is about equal to Euph.

BoP is slightly better if you don't do the single target boats. Slightly worse if you do.

Thogar is a fight where moonkins literally are only there to use stampeding roar and dps the boss. We don't do much to the adds no matter how hard we try.

Deleted
    Thats what I figured as other classes are far better for those tasks anyway.

You can actually do substantial damage to both gunneries and the large adds if you time your cds correctly. For the most part you let the other classes hit the little targets and you dot up starfall and nuke the large target.

BoP can be used on mythic Beastlord PROGRESSION*, Flamebender**, and Iron Maidens***. The rest is for inc/euph.

As far as general tips, you solar empowerment alot at the moment. You want to save most of your starsurge charges for Lunar however there are some exceptions. If you have 2 charges and are going into solar use one, if you have a strong buff be it trinket/enchant/ring and you have <10~12 seconds on a recharge use one.

*On progression youll be needing to do alot more spear damage as the ilvl of the raid is overly low and they live alot longer.
    **I prefer euph for boss nuking but dotting 4 semi long living targets 15~18> and aknor is kinda great.
    ***Only if you arent doing boats.

Check out this opener thread and learn about the different types of openers, the best one, or what you feel is on your current level!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Wrath-a-chance