Thread: BM need help :(

Deleted

BM need help :(

Hello all,

First sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand me.

So one month ago we merged with another guild, and I had to change my main (tank) to a ranged DPS. So I dediced to go for hunter. As survial I was doing fine. But now I have my 4 set bonus and some gear, and I started to play Beast Mastery. Since I am a competitive player and I always want to do max damage, I feel kinda dissapointed to my self. So yesterday I did my first full BM HC run (9/10) and it was kinda bad imo.

www(.)warcraftlogs(.)com/reports/TnFjWBV2t3DcH7d6#fight=33&type=damage-done

I follow Azortharion's guide, but I think I have to improve alot of things. However I dont know what things I'm doing wrong currently.
    For example I seeing hunters doing 44+k dps on Gruul, mine was only 38k.

Please help this poor hunter!

(Thogar and Hans are not valid fights) I died on Hans. And my pet was bugged at Thogar for some reason.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Use Dire beast instead of steady fire on gruul for example. should give more dps than the steady focus according to azors guide. another thing i noticed: u didnt use your second potion together with ur trinket or with bestial wrath or anything. time those together as long as you can make sure you dont loose a usage of the trinket for example, which would have been the case in this fight. another thing i notice on the gruul fight, that you use focus fire several times during bestial wrath.dont use it while in bestial wrath. always pop it before going into bw regardless of stacks. dont waste a gcd on it while in bestial wrath!
    Last edited by mmoc735fcb18f6; 2015-04-09 at 10:23 AM.